Sneak Peek

A sneak peek at the upcoming plot line.

"Love?!" Her anger flared up. "You never loved me. You just lusted for my body!" She shouted at him. 

"Even you know that it's not true," he said as he took a step closer to her.
Her accusation pierced his heart violently. 

"Don't touch me!" She shrugged his hands off her. His touch felt loathsome. 

"Parvati, please listen to me…" He tried to hold her arms again. 

She took another step back yelling, "I said don't touch me!" She was so furious that at the moment explaining anything to her was pointless. "I hate you!" She marched towards him and started hitting his chest. Tears rolled down her cheeks continuously, "I hate you! I hate your touch! I hate everything about you!" 

She was getting out of control. He worried for her and their unborn child. He grasped her arms forcibly. "Parvati, please calm down, at least for our baby's sake!"

She was frozen for a moment as the realization struck her. Her heart wept thinking about the ill-fate of her unborn child to have a father like Suyash. She sat down on the edge of the bed and covered her face with her both hands, sobbing hopelessly.

He stood in his place, looking at her with tears in his eyes. He felt defeated and helpless. He held her hands. She looked at him with soaked eyes as he went on his knees and brought her hands to her lap.

"Please forgive me…" he buried his face in her hands which he was holding and cried. "I really love you, Parvati. Please forgive me."

Fresh tears spilled down her cheeks. 

"I cannot live without you. I love you." He wept.

She loved him too. She really really loved him with all her heart and soul, but she would never forgive a heinous act like adultery.

"I want divorce," she said with a cold facial expression. 

He raised his head and looked up at her, shocked by her demand, and his eyes begged for her forgiveness. "Please don't say that. I love you."

The more she heard from his mouth that he loved her, the more she felt rage and disgust. She pushed his hands away and stood up from the bed and took a few steps back. 

"Don't say that you love me!" She screamed at him. "My baby and I will not live with an adulterer!"

"Parvati, please forgive me." He stood up. "At least for our baby's sake."

"My baby," she said as she kept her hand on her tummy. Her voice choked. "Only mine."

Suyash was devastated. Today his world fell apart. He lost his wife and his child. Maybe he deserved such a merciless punishment for committing a shameful sin.

"We will not live with you anymore," she said coldly. 

"Parvati…" he took a step towards her.

"Get out of our life!" She pushed him, angrily, with all her strength. "Get out!" She pushed him again, becoming extremely angry. "I want divorce! Did you hear I want divorce?!" 

Suyash was scared for her health, and pleaded with her, "okay, please calm down."

She stared at him, her breathing heavy and face red with rage. 

"I will leave this house, I will do whatever you say, but please calm down. Don't hurt yourself," Suyash said.