Part - 4

Parvati woke up in the morning. Suyash was sleeping beside her. She smiled and freed herself from his grip without disturbing his sleep. She stretched her hand reaching for her saree and slipped out of the duvet. She filled the bathtub and sank her body into water. The warm water had a soothing effect on the soreness and the love bites on her skin. She blushed thinking about their last night encounters.

Suyash stirred in his sleep and opened his eyes when he missed the warmth of her body against his body. His eyes searched for her and smiled recollecting last night. It was one hell of an amazing night! He wouldn't mind spending such nights with her for the rest of his life. 

Parvati stepped out of the bathroom and found Suyash in his pants in front of the wardrobe.

Her heart skipped a beat seeing his shirtless body. His well maintained manly body was turning her on. She closed her eyes to shun away her erotic thoughts but all their steamy scenes of last night played in front of her eyes. She quickly opened her eyes and looked away blushing furiously.

"Why didn’t you wake me up early? Today I have a very important meeting and I need to be early at the office," Suyash said, picking his clothes from the wardrobe as he heard the bathroom door unlocking. He turned to her and his breath caught in his throat at the sight of his sultry wife.

She stood in front of the mirror cladded in a simple white and pink combination saree, her wet hair swept to one shoulder which exposed the smooth skin of her upper back and waist. He watched droplets from her hair roll down her back. His lips craved to kiss them away.

"It's not my fault. You should have informed me about your meeting earlier," Parvati said, drying her damp hair with a soft white towel.

"I apologize…" he said as he came and stood behind her. "It's my mistake." He said, leaned in and kissed her bare skin. She shut her eyes. She felt his lips move on her back. "Hmm…" he nuzzled his face on the side of her neck. He breathed in deep, inhaling her freshly bathed scent. "Does anyone call you Rose?"

Weird question! She opened her eyes. "No," she answered. "Why?"

"Because you smell like one. I will call you by the nickname Rose."

"No! And please don't nickname yourself Jack." She laughed and turned to him. "I don't want you to die before me."

Suyash rolled his eyes. She's such a killjoy of the romantic mood. 

"Aren't you getting late, Mr.Mehra?" She smiled at his expression.

Mr.Mehra? Wasn't it just last night she was moaning his name? He suppressed his smile.

"You should get ready quickly!" She giggled, stepping back when he tried to grab hold of her. 

"I will not spare you tonight, wifey." 

She blushed at his words and watched him walk into the bathroom.

In the dining area, Parvati served coffee for herself and her mother and sat down at the dining  table.

"It's unusual that Suyash is late…" Narayani said and suddenly she spotted redness around Parvati's neck. She was joyous, obviously understanding what those marks meant. "I'm glad my daughter will not die a virgin."

"Huh?" Parvati blinked at her mother in confusion. Did she hear right?

"Those marks around your neck say that last night was a passionate one for you," Narayani teased her.

Blush crept Parvati's cheeks, she quickly brought her hair to front in an attempt to cover her neck. Narayani smiled at her embarrassed daughter. "Thank you, my dear, for accepting your marriage," Narayani said, and affectionately ran her hand on Parvati's cheek. "The one who holds hands in tough times, will hold it forever and Suyash will never leave your hand. You made the right decision by accepting your marriage."

Parvati smiled. There is no love in her and Suyash's relationship nor they expected it from each other but both are happy in this relationship. Just friendship, companionship and a little bit of pleasure will be enough in their marriage, thoughts played in her mind.

"I can't wait to hold my grandkids in my arms," Narayani said. 

Grandkids? Parvati rolled her eyes. No matter how open minded, cool and friendly her mother was but typical Indian mother traits would always be alive. "Mother, you were constantly nagging me to accept my marriage, now please don't do that about having kids. Right now Mr.Mehra and I have no plans of having babies."

Narayani smiled. "Alright. But I'm really happy that you have accepted your marriage. Newly wedded phase is a beautiful phase for any couple and you should enjoy this phase."

Parvati smiled and said, "I will ask the butler to bring breakfast."

Suyash came to the dining area and wished Narayani good morning.

"I will take leave now…"

"Won't you have breakfast?" Parvati interrupted him and stood up from her chair.

"I will have it in my office. I'm getting late…" Suyash replied. He was in a hurry to leave but Parvati stopped him, "Mr.Mehra, just a minute."

She went to the kitchen and came back quickly with a travel mug in her hand.

"At least have some coffee on the way," Parvati said. 

He took the mug from her and pecked a feather light kiss on her lips. "Thanks."

She smiled and watched him leave. She turned and found Narayani looking at her with a teasing smile.

"Stop teasing, mother!" Parvati sat down on her chair blushing.

Narayani laughed. "Young couples are so cute."

Time passed, it was almost noon and ParYash were in their respective cabins. Though they both were in office and handling the work over there, they couldn’t concentrate on the work. Parvati checked herself in the mirror and felt relieved that the makeup had not worn out, otherwise it would be a repeat of the embarrassing moment of morning if love bites were revealed. She blushed thinking about last night's intimate moments and kept her mirror in her purse. Instead of reaching for the file, she took her mobile and smiled, looking at Suyash's photo which she had set it as her lock screen wallpaper today. "Stop crushing over him like a teenager," she scolded herself. Meanwhile Suyash's eyes were fixed on his file but his mind flashbacked to the same intimate moments. "Dear wifey, will you ever let me concentrate on my work!" he complained and smiled.

She sighed and got up from her chair. She decided to take off for the rest of the day as she couldn't concentrate on work. While driving she got a phone call from Suyash. She smiled, parked her car aside and picked up his call. 

"Are you free now?" He asked, leaning his back against his chair. He couldn't resist talking to her.

"Yes. I'm on the way home," She replied. Just hearing his voice felt so good in her heart.

Suyash jumped up from his chair in joyfulness. "I'm coming home."

She giggled. "Why?"

"I want to spend some quality time with my beautiful wife," he replied.

She blushed. "And what about your work?"

"I can afford the luxury of skipping work sometimes, wifey," Suyash said, "but if you do not wish to see me home early, that's fine I'll stay in the office."

"No, please!" Parvati exclaimed. Suyash smirked. He loved teasing her. She blushed, becoming aware of her reaction. "I mean I don't mind if you come back home early. It's your home too. You can come and leave as you wish."

"Okay, I will be there soon," Suyash said. ParYash were excited. Narayani will not be back home till evening and they will be all alone.

"I will be waiting," Parvati replied.

"Give servants off for the rest of the day," Suyash said. 

"Hmm…" She blushed. "Come soon," she said and disconnected the call, smiling to herself.