Part - 46

On the way to Mehra mansion a sweet smile appeared on Parvati's lips when Suyash turned on the radio of her car and the song 'Tum Hi Ho' (Only you) from 'Aashiqui 2' (Romance 2) played. 

She stole brief glances at Suyash while driving as the song played on, and a slight blush crept up to her cheeks. 

"Do you remember the time when we watched this movie together?" Suyash asked. It was one of those movies ParYash watched together before they got married. "You cried buckets when Rahul jumped off a bridge…" Suyash chuckled, "you wanted a happy ending for Arohi and Rahul."

She smiled, feeling embarrassed, recollecting the time when she was heartbroken over a fictional tragic love story. 

"Don't change it!" She almost exclaimed when Suyash tried to change the radio station half way through the song. "I love this song, please let it play."

"Okay," he leaned back and continued to listen to the song. He noticed Parvati's dreamy eyes and a sweet blushing smile playing on her lips while she was enjoying the song. "Seems like you really love this song."

"Yes! Especially that jacket scene!" Parvati replied chirpily, but immediately held back her enthusiasm as she became aware of herself. 

"Jacket scene? What's so special about that scene?" He asked, looking at her with amused curiosity. 

"Everything is so beautiful about that scene, who can not love that scene?!" She said, looking at him, her eyes twinkling with admiration, and she moved her attention back to the road. 

"I don't think just because the scene is beautiful you like it, there's something more…C'mon, tell me the real reason," he pestered her. 

Uffo! Why is he so good at reading her? She was a little embarrassed thinking he would consider her childish after knowing the actual reason, but she decided to tell him anyway, "when I first saw this movie with you and the jacket scene appeared in the movie I loved it and decided to recreate it if I ever fell in love with someone. I want to experience that scene with you."

Even her fantasies are sweet just like her! He looked at her with fondness in his eyes and teased her, "you fantasized about the jacket scene not the scene that comes next?" 

She couldn't stop blushing as she remembered that after kissing under the jacket in the rain, Arohi and Rahul made passionate love to each other. "I don't fantasize about such things," she said. 

"I'm your husband, don't be shy and tell me your sexual fantasies," he teased her more. 

"Mr.Mehra! Please stop!" 

Suyash chuckled at her reaction, she looked so adorably embarrassed, and she pretended to concentrate on the road. "I will definitely fulfill your wish of recreating the jacket scene when it rains," he said. 

Parvati smiled, seemingly excited to kiss him under the rain and she truly hoped that it would rain soon. 

His eyes fell on the flower shop. "Stop the car here."

She was confused at his sudden request, but nevertheless she parked the car aside, and smiled watching him go into a flower shop as she understood his intentions.

He came back carrying an elegant bouquet of red roses and got into the car to give it to her. "For my beautiful rose."

He was her Jack and she was his Rose. She giggled recollecting their old conversation and felt glad as the old custom of him giving red roses bouquets to her resumed. She held the bouquet in her hands and inhaled the pleasing fragrance of roses. She felt so good and happy, and she leaned forward, pecking an affectionate kiss on his cheek. "Thank you."