Chapter Forty-Four, Part One

Start from the beginning

Wrapping his arm around Gabby, Matt smirked as he put his hand on her butt and tugged her body against his; staring down into Gabby's eyes as soon as her body was pressed against his chest, Matt smirked as he bent down and proceeded to kiss her softly. Putting her hands on Matt's chest, Gabby smiled as she leaned up and then proceeded to kiss him softly. Taking things nice and slow with the man she loves, Gabby smirked due to the fact that this was exactly what she wanted to do right now. She wanted to take things nice and slow with the man she loves as they held each other close, and that was exactly what she's in the midst of doing right now. Moving his hand to the side of Gabby's face, Matt smirked as he bent down and proceeded to kiss her softly once again; taking things nice and slow with his beautiful wife, Matt just smiled due to the fact that this was exactly what she wanted to be doing with Matt right now. And Matt felt the same way, as he loves Gabby more than anything in the entire world; as she's the love of his life.

"I love you, and I hope you know that you're the love of my life." Gabby agreed with Matt as he told her that she was the love of her life, because that was something that she most definitely was; and that was exactly what he was to her as well. "I love you too Matt, and you will always be the love of my life." Matt agreed with his beautiful wife as she told him that, before smiling as he turned to look at Matteo. Kissing his forehead, Matt smiled as he stared into his eyes. "Are you okay buddy?" Matteo then proceeded to cuddle up to Matt again. Smiling as he bent down and kissed the top of Matteo's head, Matt couldn't help but wonder whether he was tired too. "Think he's tired too?" Gabby just looked at Matteo when Matt asked her that, before smiling as she looked at their son. "I think he may be." Matt agreed with is beautiful wife when she said that. After which, he wrapped his arm around Gabby and smiled at her. "You want to stay in our shirts?" Gabby bit her lip when Matt asked her that, as she was unsure. "We'll see." Matt agreed with his wife.

Turning to look at Matteo, Matt smiled as he rubbed his back. "I'll change him, then I'll put him in his crib." Gabby agreed with Matt when he told her that, before proceeding to walk away to get back in bed; at the same time, Matt turned around and carried Matteo over to the area that they have set up for their boys. That way, he can change his diaper; after which, he'll put him in his crib so that he can take a nap this afternoon. And let's just say that Matte was glad that was the case, as it was going to give him and Gabby time; time to do what they originally wanted to do with each other today (while Noah napped), and that was spend a bit of sexy time with each other. And that was going to be absolutely perfect, him holding his girl in his arms; with her wearing her sexy lingerie, while he's just wearing his boxers (which are going to stay on of course). Because if there's one thing that they're not going to do while the boys are in here today, is have sex with each other; because that most definitely was not something that they should be doing right now.

XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Having just finished putting Matteo down in his crib to take a nap, Matt smiled as turned around and looked at his gorgeous wife; the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world, and the only woman that he ever wants to spend the rest of his life with. At the same time, Matt wants to make sure that she still takes it easy and relaxes with him. And that will include them wearing their shirts, as their sons as in their room right now; which is the reason why they will keep their shirts on. Just walking over to his and Gabby's bed wearing his shirt and boxers, Matt smiled when he saw that Gabby actually had her iPad in her lap. "Is there a reason that you're using your iPad?" Gabby took a breath as she turned to looked at her husband, as she knew that they did agree not to work on the weekend. "Yeah, it's uhm..." Matt laughed. "You want to do some designing?" Gabby took a breath. "I want to talk to you about something while we're just relaxing, is that okay?" Matt agreed with his wife when she said that, before smiling as he got in bed.

After which, he got close to the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world; wrapping his arm around her at the same time, Matt smiled due to the fact that he loves Gabby more than anything in the entire world. Getting close to Matt at the same time, Gabby just smiled as she knew that Matt loves her more than anything. At the same time, Matt proceeded to kiss the side of her head. "Everything okay baby?" Gabby took a breath as she looked at the man she loves, well aware that they aren't supposed to be talking about business right now. "I know that we hate talking business, and we always agree not to..." Moving his hand to Gabby's face, Matt turned her head before leaning in and kissing her softly; taking things nice and slow with the woman he loves, Matt smiled due to the fact that he was really happy. "So, is there a reason that you want to talk business?" Gabby then looked at the boys. "I think that it would allow us to stay calm." Matt agreed with his wife when she said that. "Want me to put sweats on then?" Gabby sighed.

"Can you? I trust you but..." Matt then proceeded to kiss her forehead, smiling at his wife. "I'll go put it on, I promise. But first, I want to tell you something okay baby?" Gabby agreed with Matt when he said that. "Do you want me to stop being dressed like this?" Gabby bit her lip. "I think it's time for us to relax, because we're parents; and I'm worried." Matt just looked at his wife when she said that. "What are you talking about baby?" Taking a breath again, Gabby went to talk to Matt. "You remember last night, when we were at the hospital and I went for a walk to clear my mind?" Matt agreed with his wife when she said that. "Yeah, I remember. I saw that you were much more relieved after you came back." Gabby let out a sigh of relief. "And there was a reason for that." Matt just looked at his wife when she said that. "And what was that?" Gabby bit her lip before telling Matt what the reason was. "I'm late."