You, and The Boys are My Dream

Start from the beginning

XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Making his way back over to bed shortly after putting Noah in his crib, Matt smiled at his beautiful wife so that he can talk to her; talk to her about what she just said, how she thought that his dream life was related to the wealth that he now has. But that most certainly was not the truth, as that will never be what he feels lucky to have; as that is not his dream life, she's his dream life. She and their sons are his dream life, and they will always be his dream life; which is something that Gabby can always be guaranteed of. For her to even think any other way is something that he doesn't want her to think about, and he thinks that this will most definitely be the last conversation that the couple will ever have to do with his; and if it isn't, then he'll do whatever he can to make sure that it is, as he wants to make sure that Gabby knows just how much he really loves her. Opening the covers to their bed, Matt proceeded to get in bed with her; he then proceeded to get close to the woman he loves, the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world.

 Opening the covers to their bed, Matt proceeded to get in bed with her; he then proceeded to get close to the woman he loves, the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world

Matt's POV:
As I laid down close to Gabby, I smiled due to the fact that I want her to know that this is my dream life; and that this will always be my dream life. And that's something that Gabby needs to know and will find out as I speak to her. Just getting close to the woman I love, I smiled as I tugged the covers up on top of the both of us; after which, I opened my arms and looked at my beautiful wife. "Come here babe, come lay down in my arms so that we can talk to each other." Gabby agreed with me when I said that, before smiling as she crawled over to me. After which, she proceeded to cuddle up to me while slipping her legs in between mine; after which, she wrapped her arms around me and just held me close. Wrapping my arms around her too, I smiled as I looked at the woman I love. Holding her against my chest, I just smiled due to the fact that I really am madly in love with my wife; and that's why she need to talk about this right now. It's why we need to make sure that we realize just what's going on, and why I feel like I have the best life right now.

It's not because of the money, it's because I have her and the boys, which will always be the case. I would still be happy with Gabby and the boys if I was still working at the CFD, and she should know that already; but if I need to tell her, then I will do that right now. Just wrapping her arms around me nice and tight, Gabby smiled as she looked at me. At the same time, I put my hand on her arm and leaned in to kiss her softly. Taking things nice and slow with the woman I love, I smirked due to the fact that this really is everything that I want in life. "So listen, I just want to say this; this is not going to be a lecture, this is just going to be me telling you the truth." Gabby laughed when I said that, agreeing with me. "Hey, I know that this isn't a lecture. You never lecture me." I agreed with Gabby when she said that, before smiling as I stroked her arm with my thumb (while also staring into her eyes). "Gabby, I want you to just listen to me okay?" Gabby agreed with me as I said that, agreeing to listen to me when it comes to what I'm going to say to her.

"Gabby, I want you to look at me, and I want you to really look into my soul; and I want you to remember who you married." Gabby thought about what I said and agreed with me. "Don't you ever look at me as the man I am today, the man with the money. I think we both know that's not the real me. Here at home, I'm the man with the money; and we both know that. Heck, even at the office I'm still me! Baby, you really think that us having money means anything to me? I will never be that man. Sure, am I taking advantage of the fact that we have money now? Of course, I am because I want to give my family the best life possible." Gabby agreed with me when I said that, smiling at me. "But here's where I have a problem with what you said. Where you said that my dream life is the life that has money." Gabby agreed with me as I said that, continuing to listen to me. "And that's not the life that I love the most. The life I love the most, is my life as your husband, and as Matteo and Noah's daddy." Gabby smiled as I said 'daddy' instead of 'father' which she loves.

"And that's something that brings up a topic that I want to talk about." Gabby agreed with me as I said that, continuing to listen to me. "Even though we have all this money, I still want to give the boys as normal a life as I can." Gabby smiled as I said that I want to give the boys as 'normal' of a life as possible, even though this life is anything but normal. Rather, this life is abnormal, and all new to me; but that's the reason I'm telling Gabby this right now, as the last thing I want our sons to feel is like they're above others. Because that's not the truth. Our family is going to be a family that is still involved in the community, and they are still going to have to work for what they want in life. "Are we still going to make them get jobs? Or are we going to spoil them?" I bit my lip. "I think we'll have to limit it. Maybe we can say that you can only ask for something once every three months. Or put them in timelines." Gabby smiled, agreeing with me as I said that. "I think that can work." I smiled, agreeing with Gabby. "Wait, what are we doing for jobs?"

I smiled when Gabby asked me that. "The boys are going to work for the company, and they're going to work for a salary; and they're going to work their way up the company. Gabby, I don't want our sons to feel like they are just going to get right to the top of the company, and I want them to have to learn the company from the bottom up; and I think that's going to be useful to them. I mean, you see what I'm doing right now; I'm still getting to know pretty much all of my staff at the company, even those that we hire in the lowest of ranks in the company." Gabby agreed with me as I said that, before smiling as I got close to her; after which, I felt her cuddle up to me and just held me close. Wrapping her arms around me, Gabby just cuddled up to me and smiled due to the fact that this is everything that I want to do with my beautiful wife tonight. Kissing her forehead, I just smiled due to the fact that this is always going to be my dream life; she and the boys are going to be my dream life, and they will always be my dream life. Which is said again.

Kissing her forehead, I smiled as I went ahead and whispered to the woman I love. "Gabby, you, and the boys are my dream. Please, do not even think otherwise for the rest of your life." Gabby agreed with me when I said that, before smiling as she looked up at me; wrapping her arms around me even more, Gabby smiled as she leaned up and then kissed me softly. Bending down, I smirked as I went ahead and proceeded to kiss my gorgeous wife softly. God, the way she makes me feel is so damn special; and I will always believe that she's the love of my life, and I think that Gabby knows that. "You're the love of my life baby, and I hope that you know that." Gabby agreed with me as I said that, before smirking as she looked at Noah. "Think that Noah would sleep through it?" I looked at Gabby when she said that, before smiling as I looked at the woman I love more than anything. Bending down, I smirked due to the fact that I most definitely want to make love to her; and I think that Gabby wants me to as well, especially since it's been a while.

"Well, we're technically still supposed to be on our romantic getaway..." I said, while running my finger up her leg; after which, I went to run my hand on the inside of her leg as a way to tease her. Moaning as I did that, Gabby put her hand on my chest and just cuddled up to me. Afterwards, I moved my hand to her back and ran my hand up her back; I then proceeded to unclip her bra, which is exactly what she wanted me to do. Going to take off her bra, I smirked as I proceeded to take it off; afterwards, I bent down and proceeded to kiss her breast softly. After which, I went ahead and tugged her body against his chest; wrapping my arm around her back nice and tight, I smirked as I tugged her back against his chest. God, the way she makes me feel is great. She then put her hands on my chest and smiled as she leaned in and proceeded to kiss me softly, before taking things nice and slow with the woman I love more than anything; running my hand up and down her back, I just smiled due to the fact that this is everything that I've every wanted in life.

Moving her hand to my cheek, Gabby smiled as she kissed me softly; after which, I moved my hand up her back and turned my head so that I could bend down and proceeded to kiss her neck softly. After which, I tugged on her breastfeeding bra that she was wearing. Wrapping her arms around my neck, Gabby smirked while nodding. "Please." I agreed with Gabby when she said that, before smiling as I went to take off her bra. Going to throw it away, I just smirked due to the fact that this is everything I want right now. "Wait, are you on the..." Gabby smirked. "IUD." I agreed with Gabby when she said that, before putting her hand on my face. However, we were soon interrupted by the sound of a baby crying. Looking over my shoulder, I thought that it was Noah; however, it wasn't. I then took a breath and realized that it was actually Matteo, and that somebody was bringing him upstairs right now. "Matt, Gabby?" Hearing it was my mother-in-law, I proceeded to get up and then grabbed my shirt so that I could quickly put it on.

After all, I don't want to let her think that we were doing anything; which is exactly what we really shouldn't be doing anyways. Rather, we should be spending time with our boys; which is actually why Camila was in the midst of bringing Matteo upstairs actually.