Chapter Forty-Two, Part Two

Start from the beginning

"What do you want to eat?" Alex smiled when Jay asked her what she wanted to eat right now, before going to grab his hand; after which, she grabbed his hand and intertwined their fingers. "Right now, I want to hold you close to me and relax in bed." Jay agreed with Alex when she said that, before watching as she got close to him. Wrapping her arms around Jay's torso, Alex smiled as she cuddled up to him; after which, Jay put his hands on her arms and kissed her forehead. Jay then proceeded to look down in his wife's eyes, and then bent down to kiss her softly. Taking things nice and slow with the woman he loves, Jay smiled due to the fact that this truly is everything that he wants to do right now. He wants to take things nice and slow with the woman of his dreams, and he wants to make sure that Alex knows that he loves her. "I love you." Alex agreed with Jay when he said that, smiling due to the fact that he was ready to just relax with her in bed; grabbing her hand, Jay smiled as he intertwined their fingers this morning.

He then went ahead and proceeded to lead her out of the washroom. That way, he can get in bed with the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world; her and their children, which is everything that the couple want to do right now. They want to hold each other close, and they just want to rest right now.

XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Turning around to look at her husband once they were next to their bed, Alex smiled due to the fact that this really is everything that she wants to do right now. She wants to hold him close, and feel his hands all over her baby bump; and that's exactly what she's going to get when they're in bed with each other. Wrapping her arms around Jay as he got close to her, Alex smiled as she looked up into his eyes; at the same time, Jay put his hands on her arms and bent down to kiss her softly. Taking things nice and slow with his wife, Jay smiled as he then moved his hands to her neck; and that led to him taking things nice and slow with the woman he loves. "I love you." Alex agreed with Jay when he told her that he loves her, which is something that she most definitely knows. "Listen, I am going to get in bed; then you can join me in bed." Jay agreed with Alex when he said that, before smiling as he looked at her; climbing into bed ahead of Jay, Alex smirked due to the fact that she knew that he liked the sight of the lingerie that she was wearing right now.

Slapping her butt as she climbed into bed, Jay smirked because he knew that Alex loved the feeling. Turning around when Jay did that, Alex just glared at her husband. "JAY!" Jay smirked when he heard Alex say that, before going to climb in bed with the woman he loves. After which, he got nice and close to Jay. He then got nice and close with the woman he loves, before tugging her body against his chest; after which, he went ahead and tugged the covers up on top of the both of them. Putting her hands on Jay's chest, Alex smiled as she leaned up and kissed him softly. Taking things nice and slow with the man she loves, Alex smirked due to the fact that Jay is so damn sexy. "I love you." Jay agreed Alex when she told him that she loves him, and that's definitely something he knows. "I love you too Alex, and I will always love you." Alex agreed with Jay when he told her that, before cuddling up to him and going to wrap her arms around his back. After which, Jay proceeded to leave a soft kiss on her forehead; after which, he looked down into Alex's eyes.

Leaning in, Jay smiled as he bent down and kissed his gorgeous wife softly. Taking things nice and slow with the woman he loves, Jay smirked due to the fact that this truly is everything he wants to do right now. "How are you feeling right now? Any problems when it comes to you feeling bad?" Alex sighed when she heard her husband say that, as she knew that she needed something (even though she would much rather he stay in bed with her). "Listen, as much as I would rather you stay in bed with me..." Jay then realized that. "Right, you need me to make you some food." Alex agreed with Jay when he said that, smiling as she watched him lean in; putting his hand on the side of her face, Jay tugged her close to him and crashed his lips against hers. Taking things nice and slow with Alex, Jay smirked due to the fact that he was incredibly happy with the woman he loves more than anything. "I love you Alex." Alex agreed with Jay when he told her that, smirking due to the fact that she was really happy too. "I hope you know that I feel the same way."

Jay agreed with his wife when she said that, before smiling at her. "I know that Alex. But listen, what do you want for lunch?" Alex smiled when Jay asked her what she wanted for lunch. "Can you make me some pancakes?" Jay was a bit confused when he heard Alex say that. "Pancakes?" Alex just looked at her husband when he questioned what she wanted for lunch, which made Jay know that he needed to just go do what she wants; and that's make her some pancakes for lunch. "Okay, well I am going to go make you some pancakes okay?" Alex agreed with Jay when he said that, smiling due to the fact that Jay really is a great husband; and she is so proud of the fact that he's HER husband. And that's something that she will always enjoy. The mere fact that Jay is her husband makes her smile each and every day. "Listen, I'm going to go make you some food okay?" Alex agreed with Jay when he said that, before smiling as he went to get up; afterwards, he went to adjust his boxers and smirked at the woman he loves more than anything.

Turning around, Jay just smiled at Alex. "You want me to get anything for you quickly before I make us some food?" Alex shook her head when Jay asked her whether she needs anything quickly, before he goes ahead and makes her some pancakes. "No, I'm okay Jay; I promise." Jay agreed with Alex when she said that, before smiling as he moved close to her. He then leaned over her and put his hand on her neck, after which he kissed her softly; taking things nice and slow with the woman he loves more than anything, Jay just smiled due to the fact that this is everything that he's ever wanted in life, a life with Alex; which is what he has now. Pulling away from the kiss, Jay smirked as he looked at his beautiful wife. "I'll be back with some pancakes for lunch." Alex agreed with Jay when he told her that, smiling as she was glad that he was going to make her some pancakes. "Thanks Jay." Jay shook his head when he heard Alex thank him for going to make her some food. "Alex, there's no need to thank me for going to do my job; and that's make you the food you need for our twins to grow in you. And that's exactly what I'm going to do right now." Alex agreed with Jay when he told her that, just smiling at the man she loves. "Take Max out and let him go to the washroom?" Jay agreed, smiling at his wife. "Right."

Going to look at Max, Jay smiled. "C'mon Maxy, let's go to the washroom." Alex laughed a bit when she heard Jay call him Maxy, which is something that she normally does; and it's rare that Jay does it. "Well, that's different." Jay smiled as he looked at his beautiful wife. "What can I say? My wife has an effect on me that I can't deny." Alex laughed as she heard Jay said that, before smiling at the man she loves more than anything in the entire world. "I swear, I love you so much." Jay agreed with Alex when he told her that, smiling as he looked at her. "See you soon okay?" Alex agreed with Jay when he told her that, smiling. "Oh, one more thing." Jay looked at his wife when she said that. "What's that?" Alex then proceeded to grab her water bottle, that way he can grab it. Making his way over to Alex after she grabbed her water bottle, Jay smirked a she went ahead and grabbed her water bottle. Walking away after, Jay went to go make her food; however, that was not what Alex wanted. "Excuse me?" Turning around to look at his wife, Jay laughed.

Afterwards, Jay made his way over to Alex; after which, he leaned over her and proceeded to kiss her again. Putting her hand on his cheek, Alex smiled as she kissed Jay softly. Taking things nice and slow with the man she loves, Alex smirked. "Pancakes." Jay agreed with Alex when she said that, before smiling as he got up and walked away to make his wife some pancakes; and at the same time, he'll put Max out so that he can stay calm and relax (while Jay and Alex do the same thing in bed).