He walked away so that he can go see his brother and sister-in-law, who were currently working in the hospital clinic; that is, until the clinic that they were going to open at the office opened. At the same time, Alex turned to look at her father so that she could talk to him for a moment; so that she could talk to him and set him straight, as he was really getting on her last nervous. I mean, her husband is doing everything right; yet, he's still taking every single chance he gets to criticize him. However, Hank didn't think that was the reason that Alex sent her husband away; rather, he thought that she sent Jay away so that she could be honest with him. And that was why he decided to start the conversation that he was about to have with his daughter, with a joke. "Finally, now I can hear the honest truth." And while that was the truth, that Hank was going to hear the truth; it's not the truth that he thinks, because it's not going to be the truth in relationship to how Jay is treating his daughter. Rather, it's going to be about how he's treating Jay; her husband.

The husband who has been by her side and has supported her every single day. And that's why she's going to talk to her father right now, so that she can defend her husband; and so that she can tell her father that he needs to stop. He needs to stop making her husband feel like shit, especially when he's not only doing everything right; but he's also going above and beyond doing everything right, just so that he can make her father happy. And that's not fair to her husband, because he should only have to worry about making her happy; and that's something that Alex has truly come to realize every since she moved to Hawaii with Jay, her husband.

Alex's POV:
As I turned to look at Hank, I took a breath so that I could make sure that I stay calm; and that's not just so that I could contain the anger that I was feeling towards my father, as well as my temper. But it was also for the sake of our daughters. But it's finally time for me to tell Hank that this has to stop, and that he needs to stop; he needs to calm down when it comes to constantly beating up on Jay every day, for every single thing that he does. He's been beating him up for every single decision that he's made (and some of the decisions that we've made as husband and wife), including where we lived (when we had our contracts). Yes, that was the real reason that we moved out of the office; it wasn't really due to the fact that we thought that we needed more space, but it was instead due to the fact that my father didn't approve of the fact that we were living in a home that a man (a man other than my husband) was paying for; and that was why we moved, and I just felt horrible for it. I should've put my foot down, and I should've said no to my father.

And there was a reason for that, and it's due to the fact that I actually liked living there; I liked living in a home that would allow me to be close to Jay all day, and he could also be really close to me after I give birth; but my dad is just lucky that the new home has been helping Jay with his PTSD, and that's the reason that I've yet to yell at him over the phone. But it's time for me to defend both my husband, and our marriage to my father. Just looking at Hank, I stopped him for walking so that we could talk. "Hank, can we stop for a minute?" Turning to look at me, Hank smiled. "I knew that there was something that you needed to talk to me about. Let me guess, Jay isn't doing everything right? I promise Alex, just tell me what he's done wrong and I'll..." Interrupting my father, I shut him up; because this really was the last thing that I wanted to hear right now. "Hank, please. Shut up okay!" Hank then looked at me, clearly able to see that I was starting to get frustrated, and quite agitated at the moment; and it was because of what he's doing to me.

"Hank, this has to stop! And I mean that. This has to stop because I'm tired of it! I'm tired of what you're doing, because it's all me and Jay end up talking about. It's all Jay thinks about. How would Hank think if I did this, how would he think if I did this? Am I going to get shit if I did this.." Hank snickered when I said that. "Good way to.." I just looked at him. "You think this is a laughing matter?" Hank just looked at me when I said that. "Hank, you do realize that we didn't invite you to your wedding right?" Hank just looked at me when I said that, clearly not happy about that. "Yeah, that's something else that..." I then went to stop him. "No, I'm talking. I'm no longer your employee, and you're staying with me; Hank, I'm your daughter, and I deserve much more respect than what you've been giving me right now grandpa!" Hearing the word grandpa, Hank just took a breath as he soon realized that this was something that I needed for my children; and it's also something that I needed for the sake of my marriage, to the man I love more than anything.