one kick is all it takes

chapter - 9

with 12-on-10, team Z now has 15 minutes to try and equalize the game

with 12-on-10, team Z now has 15 minutes to try and equalize the game. isagi tried to take the ball but the ball is surrounded by the wanima brothers, who states they know all about their tactics and weapons thanks to kuon. 

kuon tells Isagi to give up as its 12-on-10 and they don't have a chance. "isagi!!!!" you yelled at the top of your lungs making him look at you. "don't give up!!! show him you all can outrun everyone!!!" you screamed , then panting. 

the brother goes to score again but lemon blocks it on time. the five minutes are over and they get 3 minutes additional time. 'no no no no please-" you chanted looking around. "CHIGIIRI!!! RUN!!!" you yelled making the red head turn at you. 

"it's not over yet!" isagi screamed. since isagi can't use anyone else weapons as they are covered, he decides to do things himself. He gets free from Kuon and Keisuke, but Junichi manages to tackle him and take the ball. 

Isagi starts running back, yelling that he will score. "DO IT YOICHI!!! I BELEIVE IN YOU!!!" you yelled. you're not in the shape to play , the least you can do is cheer them on.  chigiri observes him and wants him to stop chasing the ball and stop believing in himself. 

he looks at you who still believes in everyone , not giving up. isagi manages to retake the ball and pass it to chigiri. but as chigiri stands frozen, isagi just comes and pushes him away to get the ball. 

chigiri is annoyed, but realizes that isagi and you are just like chigiri used to be, believing he can be the best in the world and putting everything into football. seeing Isagi play, chigiri can't hold the rush he gets and decides that he doesn't care anymore if this is his last play. 

stating he is the best striker, chigiri starts running and in that moment Isagi "smells" the goal. "go chigiri!!!" you yelled. he feels the goal is coming the other touchline and then sees chigiri running there. isagi then takes a long shot towards the other touchline. 

there is no one there, Team W gets excited as they will get the ball and win. Kuon almost reaches it, but Chigiri runs past him, taking the ball. kuon is shocked by chigiri's speed, but is unable to catch up and stop him. 

"stop stop!!!" kuon desperately yelled running behind chigiri. 

feeling the same joy as he was young, chigiri gives himself a long pass. team W attempts to foul him, but he easily outruns them. the goalkeeper comes out, trying to reach the ball first, but Chigiri gets it before him and directs it towards the goal.