❝┋m.kaiser , shinobu! reader

coffee shop au. 

warning : not proof read, word vomits smh, cursing, Kaiser may be OOC. 

requested by @Rainy_Wafflez

A certain blonde haired man, with a mullet with blue streaks at the end of his hair walked out the shower room with towel hanging on his shoulders as he patted his wet hair

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

A certain blonde haired man, with a mullet with blue streaks at the end of his hair walked out the shower room with towel hanging on his shoulders as he patted his wet hair. He looked down at himself and huffed cool air after a long warm bath. 

After practicing two ninety minute soccer games, he wanted nothing but to go home and rest. He picked up his phone and messaged his Manager to come pick him up at the nearest coffeeshop after twenty minutes since he wanted to get something for himself. 

He picked up his Bastard München's #10 jersey and placed it in his bag leaving the area when his team mates called him out. "Yahh! Michael! you leaving—?" they asked shouting when Kaiser clicked his tongue. 

"Shut up. Mind your goddamn business." he put them in their place quickly when his team-mates cursed him for his superiority complex. "Arrogant bastard." one whispered glaring at the male who rubbed his blue rose tattoo on his neck turning into chain-like intertwined thorny stems down his left arm culminating in a crown with a keyhole on his left hand. 

As soon as he stepped out, he saw few young ladies squealing at him, his fangirls. He just faked a charming smile and waved walking away when the tight security handled the crowd when one of the woman passed out. Kaiser's blue eyes looked up to see large grey clouds above him. 

A light rain began to fall making Kaiser contour a nasty frown on his face. "So fucking good." his voice laced in sarcasm when he held his palm about his head and began speeding towards the nearest coffee shop. 

As soon as he held the door handle and pushed it, the sweet aroma of the coffee hit his nose making his stomach twist uncomfortably. He hated this sweet smell. Having no other go due to this heavy rain he walked inside. 

"y/n-chan please help me with the front desk?" one of your workers asked for help as you just smiled and walked over to the desk. Kaiser felt the air in his lungs leave. Don't get our male wrong, he has went of fair number of dates in his life. 

It isn't like he has never seen or looked at a beautiful woman. You were such a young woman, large, compound-like eyes that lack pupils, only a haze of gradient purple, making your eyes appear similar to those of insects. 

"Hello there pretty, beautiful weather eh?" he smirked glancing at the big menu hung behind the desk you stood. "It's a shitty one actually. Please order." you gave him a smile making his smirk drop.