look at where you came from, look at you

chapter 22

"AHHHHHHHHH!!"

"AHHHHHHHHH!!"

You wake up from a nightmare that you're being chased by a monster. You wake up, panting wildly and in such a panic. You open your eyes, and feel a cold sweat on you. You sit up on your bed, taking deep breaths and try to make sense of the horrifying nightmare that you're just in.

Rin jumps in surprise at the sudden scream. The way you screamed... it just... it sounded like pure panic and fear... what... what happened...?! His his heart beats faster.

"Oh god..." You let out a sigh of relief and get up from your bed, as you wipe your face with your hand, trying to get those cold sweats away from your face. Your hair was all messed up and your face all sweaty.

You felt a hand on your shoulder making your jump. "Rin?" You mumbled seeing the teal eyed egoist awkwardly put his hand on your shoulder. "Why aren't you sleeping?" you ask looking at the slightly taller male.

"I... heard you scream.." he mumbled. Your face turned awkward. "I..Ah.. my bad, I woke you up didn't it?" you mumbled softly. He shook his head. "Why... why did you.." he mumble asking. "Ah don't worry just a bad dream." you smile.

Rin sighs in relief when he hears that they were just a bad dream. Though... the way you spoke, the way in which you screamed... his mind can't stop but wonder... just... what happened in that bad dream...? Why would you scream like that...? Was it... was it bad?

He's just so confused... so many questions run through his mind... and yet... he didn't understand why we was so worried about you. "Oh... a bad dream... did you have... a nightmare?" He asks as you tease him. "Oh.. Rin are you worried about me!?"

He clicked his tongue and shoved you into your bed. You laughed at him and tried to pull him back when he shot you glare making you laugh more. "Tsun Tsun. Go sleep." you smiled and fell back on your bed like a star fish.

The next day, morning... "And after all that, and she still crawls back to that bitch like a desperate hoe and says she loves him." you rolled your eyes narrating a random movie plot to Aryu who gasped. "GIRLLLLL. She did not." he said. "She did." You nodded making him back away.

"Oh my gwad~. pleeeeseee." he fanned himself. "I know right. This is giving me second hand embarrassment." you both exaggerated spilling tea and shit talking about the characters. "What is this.. mental illness." Rin glanced at you both.

"Let them have fun." Kamisato laughed and walked with the team. Bachira explained Rin what you guys were talking about. "Oh.." he mumbled. "That man cheated on her! how is this fair!" you sighed. Rin went silent and then spoke. "That kind of betrayal is unforgivable. I would never do anything so awful to someone." everyone looked at him.