let's go, y/n

chapter 19 

Previously, 

Previously, 

Isagi then realizes that he probably didn't smell a goal, but was led to believe he did and make him move into that position. That would mean that Isagi wasn't controlling the field, but Itoshi was. Itoshi then passes Nagi, you and Bachira and scores, ending the game. 

The announced then states Team Red wins over Team White with 5-4

Currently, 

"Now who should we pick?" Aryu wondered while Aoshi nervously was convincing himself that he won since he was so scared to rock bottom. "I don't care. It won't make any difference." Rin stated, looking away. 

You looked at the blue lock ceiling, just staring at it saying nothing and catching your breath. You did your best. Still you did lose. You accepted. "Yeah, but we have to pick 2 remember?" Aryu reminded when the younger Itoshi turned and looked at team white. 

Tokimitsu makes a suggestion and Aryu notes he also wanted him. Aryu then calls Bachira to come. Tokimitsu states that Bachira's passes are amazing and Team Red are only good at individual skills, but with Bachira they will become stronger. 

"Then who should we pick next?" Tokimitsu asked when Rin interrupted them. "Shut up. I'll pick this time." he roared when Kamisato gave him a stare. "You were the one who said us to pick anyone." Rin ignored him and walked towards a certain female. 

"Oi." he called out meeting your gaze at an angle. "let's go y/n." he called you out when Aryu huffed rolling his eyes. "I was about to pick her too." Aryu mumbled, still being ignored by the Itoshi. 

You looked at Rin and sighed

You looked at Rin and sighed. "I do agree, how you tricked everyone baiting your own team mates and score goal was smart." Kamisato praised giving you a peace sign brushing back his mullet hair.