idiots in love

chapter - 6

"OIII MANAGER WAKE UP!! IT'S OUT MATCH TODAY AND DON'T YOU DARE SLEEP!!" raichi yelled at you who's cheeks were squished against kunigami's shoulder , while he was holding your thighs and your body on his back

you slowly opened your eyes , while rubbing them as you got down from kunigami and went to the dressing room to change to your navy football uniform. 

In Match 4 of Building 5, Team Y faces Team Z. "eh that's the manager- man she's cute , how about we take your manager instead?" a cantaloupe haired guy said from team Y. "DON'T YOU DARE YOU FUCKERS!" raichi yelled again only to be silenced by kunigami who pulled him back. 

like Team Z, Team Y had also lost their first game. Kuon warns them to be careful about their number 9, Hibiki Okawa. KICK OFF. the game starts as you cracked your finger. "yosh!" kunigami passed the ball to bachira where he got far upfield as he can alone. 

he got blocked by a guy who had his entire eye covered by his bangs. "how can he even see.." you whispered when the ball got passed to you by bachira. you got blocked by 3 more players. you wanted to mover forward quickly by it only wastes your energy in the mean time. 

you passed the ball to bachira again who the opponent players kept a eye on , blocking him completely. you clicked your tongue and stole the ball from bachira from behind , kicking your legs stretching them and moved towards the opposite side. 

"WAIT WHAT THE HELL IS SHE DOING?!" raichi yelled seeing you moving the opposite way where the goal should be. "y/n , that's our goal post! what are you doing?!" kunigami screamed seeing you run with the ball. 

"the dumb girl's going opposite way , let's follow her and steal the ball!" all the guys from team Y followed behind you. you looked at lemon at the goal post who's eyes was widened not having a single clue what you are planning. 

"there!" you kicked the ball towards lemon who tried to stop it , but it didn't go towards the net but hit the goal pole and bunched back in air making your smirk. you looked back almost all the players of team Y behind or beside you in a distance, as you drew them in. 

"you picked the dance with devil , now don't be shaken ." you whispered and bicycle kicked the ball in air giving it a long pass to bachira who quickly accepted the ball and kicked it in , as the goal keeper wasn't able to defend , it was a goal. horror was visible on few faces of team Y. 

0 -1 

"what is that crazy stunt!" bachira licked his lips as his eyes showed excitement. team z was filling little hope , when you switched with another player. 10 minutes pass and the team rotates with Kunigami becoming the striker, while Bachira and Kuon play behind him.