after hours

chapter 5 

"now tell me what this face tells?" backira asked isagi and the buzz cut guy whose name you keep forgetting

"now tell me what this face tells?" backira asked isagi and the buzz cut guy whose name you keep forgetting. "it's 'can we win the next match?' face." isagi said with confidence. "it's 'my tummy hurts face'" the other one guessed. 

"it's 'i wonder how granny is doing?' face." gagamaru said. "it's a 'egirl pose or ahegao' face." you guessed seeing how his tongue was out. 

"booorrrr." bachira crossed his two arms mocking everyone. "the answer is: It's a "what does the rain taste like?" face." he happily said , sticking his tongue out. "how are we supposed to get that?!" isagi yelled. 

your cheeks turned red seeing his cute face making you chuckle out a sweet laugh making them look at you

your cheeks turned red seeing his cute face making you chuckle out a sweet laugh making them look at you. you tackled bachira and kissed his cheeks , "aww bachira , you're so cute.." you cooed pinching his cheeks. 

bachira felt his stomach twist and turn as he turned crimson , his eyes were spinning like the animatic expressions. little did you know , his eyes suddenly turned dark. bachira's distressed expression made you look at him in concern. 

"anything wrong?" you asked making the male snap out if his imagination. "no.. nothing ahaha, everything is perfectly fine 100% I swear" he blurted out which came out defensive. "ah okay?" you chuckled nervously not knowing the change of his behaviour and looked out. 

"I NEED A KISS TOO!!!" the buzz cut guy yelled. isagi looked away with a deep blush but you knew he wanted the same too. "ah... i need to go to the main office." you mumbled standing you , as you placed a quick kiss on top of buzz cut's head and isagi's forehead. 

it was almost time of your month and you had to submit your reports about your team , the red haired girl said you can ask help from her when you wanted so , you headed towards the office  passing all the hallways. 

"la~♪la~♪la~♪" you tried to walk straight down when someone suddenly popped up from the automated doors from your left making you bumped into someone as your paperwork fell down.