focused, i'm focused

chapter - 15

warning : reader's hotness

"y/n-chan where were you!?" Bachira and Isagi both questioned together seeing you show yourself late. "I'm fine—oi!"  you huffed when Bachira turned your around like a doll , inspecting you. "Phew." he sighed wiping off an invisible sweat on his forehead. 

Isagi looked into your eyes as saw how red and swollen they were. He held your jaw with his one hand and turned your face towards him. "Who?" he asked , his voice turning dangerously serious, which you've never heard. 

"What?" you blinked gulping. "Who made you cry?" he said when that caught Bachira's attention as his yellow eyes turned dark. You pointed towards the end of the hallway making them look there. "That dust." you lied. Both sighed and nodded. 

All three of you looked towards the hallways seeing a red light appear towards the end and few people moving out with sobs and frustrated  groans. "My dream...." "Damn it...." few cursed crying. You assumed that their team lost and they got disqualified and forced to leave Blue Lock. 

"Congratulations on advancing." a voice wished making you three turn around and look at the owner of the voice. "Niko!" you grinned , seeing him leaning on one of the square pillar with his arms crossed. His face brightened seeing you too. 

"It's been a while." he said when you walked towards him and gave him a hug which he shyly returned , trembling. Bachira clicked his tongue and pulled you away from Niko. He notes that he survived too. 

Niko explains that he awakened thanks to you and Isagi and instead of restraining himself and passing to others, he switched his style and took shots himself. He is still in Blue Lock thanks to you, but won't be loosing next time and will crush Isagi. That time you saw his teal eyes again. 

"I will overpower you too y/n." he added looking at you all hogged by Bachira. "I'd like to see you try Niko." you smirked at him. Isagi states he is also here thanks to Niko, but he won't be losing to him. 

Isagi realizes that his goal ended someone's dreams, but at the same time spurred others, and feels he want to win even more. "Screw you." Niko said , walking away not giving you one last glance. 

Bachira , you and Isagi return with the drinks, but find Team Z already asleep. You smiled and placed blankets on each of them and went to your bed.