god , it's brutal out here

chapter 12

<events here are not according to the manga.>

Each player unleashed their weapon and ego, and Team Z has caught up to a draw even scoring leading the game with 3 - 4

Each player unleashed their weapon and ego, and Team Z has caught up to a draw even scoring leading the game with 3 - 4. Kuon can't believe Team Z equalized against Team V, especially since they are just 10 players. He starts to wonder if they seriously think to win this game. 

Kuon yells at Team V for being outplayed by just 10 people. Mikage gets angry and tells him to shut up. Mikage doesn't give up and doesn't want to be his parent's toy. He takes the ball, but Raichi blocks him, mocking him if he is terrified of loosing and that the will give him his first taste of defeat. 

Unable to pass to Nagi, Mikage starts thinking of other options, but see Isagi behind him, he knows that he can't lose the ball and Isagi is waiting for that. Nagi sees Mikage's face and gets back, requesting the ball from him, surprising Isagi as Nagi took the initiative for the first time. 

Nagi tells Mikage that he will give it a try. Magi passed few of your team players. Nagi wonders why he is trying so hard and if its because Mikage made that face. Or it is because the guys he thought were lame actually looked cool. However, he notes that it doesn't matter now as his curiosity can't be stopped. 

"Oh. you caught up." Nagi mumbled running as the ball was with Zantetsu and you were beside him. "Yea , can't let people run wild." you said. Tsurugi passes the ball in the goalkeeper area. Nagi stops the ball and even though the angle is small, he turns and proceeds to score a goal when.. 

THUD! 

'how did she get here...' Nagi's eyes widened feeling how nobody was near him just before this.  The ball was easily blocked by you who stopped the ball with your head making it roll away. "Nagi.. next time note that how human eye work kay..?" you smiled looking at the tall male. 

The snow white haired genius still in shock feeling a unfamiliar emotion inside him. "You don't know how defeat tastes.." you stated patting his soft hair. "And I..." you tugged it not to hurt him but made sure he looked at you. 🛐 

"Will feed you a spoon or two so you learn okay?" you smiled. "Nagi you..." Reo walked to him in worry. Nagi notes that his life has been a total bore, until now when he discovered his form of ego called "curiosity". He thinks how he hates losing. 

He looks at you who was chatting with a happy bee. The game continues and you see Bachira with the ball looking to whom to pass as he is being surrounded by three players. Isagi recalls that they are 10 players and have used more energy than the opponents.