❝┋ s. nagi , kenma! reader.

volleyball player! kenma! fem! reader x football player! nagi seishiro

"See you later Chibi-chan!" Kuroo waved at you with a cat smile on his lips as you stared boredly at him and his rooster dark hair

"See you later Chibi-chan!" Kuroo waved at you with a cat smile on his lips as you stared boredly at him and his rooster dark hair. You finished your volleyball practice from your high school club and was returning home when you met Kuroo. 

Kuroo is your bother's bestfriend. He is the captain of his volleyball club. You were playing with your nintendo switch and had demon slayer manga pressed between your forearms. You unfortunately fell asleep on the bus back from the game. 

Zelda series got you hooked on games. Your mates who see your everyday with switch and manga wonders how you have ridiculously clear skin being a gamer. Well Kenma genes run in you. You have social anxiety , never asked anyone for help. 

Kuroo belived him being a kind angel , woke you up in the right stop and told you he will walk you home. But you walked towards a different street making him confused. He asked you how this is not Kenma's house once you both reached. 

"It's my boyfriend's home.." you mumbled eyes on your game , your game character dodging all obstacles and moving forward. You and your boyfriend Nagi Seishiro , a football player just like you lazy and uninterested. 

Maybe that's what pulled you both together. Your school Nekoma and their school's volleyball club had a match when Nekoma High went to their school. There , after you match , you had a manga on your lap while you played your game. 

"Oh.. you remind me of my friend.." A manly voice said making you raise your head at the spoke voice meeting a purple haired male in his soccer fit. Your device beeped showing your character dead and points earner with a big written text that said GAME OVER and TRY AGAIN. 

You just sighed and placed your headphone resting on your shoulder on your ears listening to songs to block out the voice. You had more time for break and didn't want to waste it now. "Oh come on.. don't do that." The purple haired guy pouted when someone called him out. 

"Reo!" a noticeably tall teenager having have short white hair that leaves a V-shaped fringe in between his eyes called the guy who talked to you. "Nagi! look I found your soulmate!" the bou laughed calling his other friend. 

The gray-colored eye boy looked at you who shrunk under your volleyball jersey , manga on your lap and switch in your hands. You both shared a solid 4 second eye contact which was broken by you. "y/n! let's go , break is over." your team called you out. 'y/n...' Nagi thought.

Nagi gulped , heart thumping. Not only he found someone who had same interests as him but also someone athletic. You muttered curses under your breath getting up and placing your things in your bag with a frown. "What's that look on your face? excited?" your friend teased. 

⁀➷𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ➽ 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara