blue lock

chapter 2 

"starting today, you'll all be living here together

"starting today, you'll all be living here together.... while undergoing the special training I've devised." ego said as the screen showed the animated 3d blue print of the pentagon building. "you won't be allowed to go to your home, and this marks the end of your previous soccer careers" he said straightforward. 

"but I promise this.. whoever survives this Blue-lock.. And outlasts the other four hundred players. and the last person remaining.." ego leaned front. "will become the world's best striker." he had a dead eye. "that concludes my explanation. thankyou." he was almost ready to walk out of the stage. 

"um excuse me.." a white haired male raised his hand up. "I can't consent to your explanation." he stated. "each of us have their own team, and some of us are preparing for the finals. running off to some place that makes no sense.. I can't abandon my team to participate in that." 

after him speaking , the crowd got no chill and started shouting, "yeah me too!" Other also agree they can't abandon the nationals for this program. ego scratched his non-itchy head. 

you being the person who let her impulsive thoughts win barked back, "you can leave, no one forced you to stay." you slapped hand over your mouth when everyone went quite and looked at you. "ahh my bad, i have no place to speak." you gave them a peace sign. 'a girl..' they thought. 

"no, you're quite right." ego stated looking directly at you as gasps were heard. "now i see.. you all are really sick." he stated. "then piss off, if you want to leave i won't stop you." he made a go out gesture with his slender hands. 'this man looks soooo-' you gulped. 

"your teams are precious..? instead of becoming the worlds best, you'd rather be high schooler in our country's soccer backwater?" the man dragged , scoffing. "I get depressed when I think about people like you carrying our future of Japanese soccer." he scowled. 

"listen... Japanese soccer's teamwork capability is the best in the world. you can say it's a gift of our country's propensity for considering others. ..but besides that, everything else is second rate." he spread his arms. 

"let me ask you, just what is soccer? is it about eleven guys working together? valuing your ties to others? self-sacrifice? playing for your teammates? and that's why this country's soccer has been always weak." he said. 'his posture- remains me of L Lawliet' you though yawning. 

he states that football is scoring goals and who scores more, wins. Kira disagrees, and states he respects many of the Japanese players and they are superstars. However, Ego states they have never won the World Cup and are not the best in the world.