stalker issue? , i can relate

chapter 11

25 minutes before the start of the last game, Iemon reveals the positions of the team

25 minutes before the start of the last game, Iemon reveals the positions of the team. Since Kuon isn't playing , you had to take him place. But someone had to move out since it would be even number of players. 

"Darling pass me water please.." you yawned signalling Chigiri for your sipper. His face turned red from your nickname. 

"St-top calling me that." he mumbled , his ears red as he picked up your sipper and gave it to you. "Hm?" stood up and leaned closer to him face making him lean more back. His temperature increasing due to the closeness. 

From that day when he started to put trust in himself, your face randomly pops up in his mind as he felt sicking feeling in his stomach that he can't describe. "Dahling.~" you softly said and he was startled, crimson covering his cheeks turning away. "Still sounds nice, no?" You smiled. 

"Are you sure your leg is fine?" Kunigami asked looking down at your legs in worry. "Dude , I just missed leg day , don't worry." you gave him a thumbs up and a confident smile. 

Finally , the game starts. You all notes and studied the enemy team pattern and the initiator of all their attacks is Mikage. Bachira and Isagi block him, which forces Mikage to pass to Tsurugi, all of which Team Z is aware of. 

You glanced at Tsurugi who tends to score mid-range shots from a tighter angle on the right side of the goal, however that path is blocked by Raichi and Imamura. With this, he predictable passes to Nagi and Igarashi easily interrupts and steals the ball. 

Team Z's counterattack starts but you just stood near the penalty area , your eyes roaming at each players.  Isagi passed to Bachira. Only a few of Team Z are involved in the attack so they keep their defense up. 

Bachira then gives a super-long pass to Gagamaru, who does a head dive but the ball hits the post. You winced at that and felt your body shiver on how he dives. "This is interesting!" The purple haired male named Mikage said in excitement. 

You scratched  your cheek , "Everyone says that and ends up getting their ego crushed. It's so severe. Have fun tho." you whispered to the purple haired guy passing by making him freeze. He looked at your back seeing you emitting a weird aura. 

He shakes his head and tells Nagi , he wants to try that move. He gives a super long pass, copying Bachira. Nagi then jumps and catches the ball with his leg, managing to calm and control it. Nagi then takes a shot and scores, leaving Iemon unable to react. 

Nagi then states it was easy and wonders why they couldn't do it before that. This offended Bachira and Isagi. "That.. girl just caught me off-guard." Reo mumbled looking at you who was unbothered by the goal they scored. "What did she say?" Nagi mumbled pushing his bangs up.