lock off

chapter 3 

across the room you saw a tall figure with reddish pink neck length hair tied into a loose ponytail leaving few strands in front as deep pink eyes looked at you too

across the room you saw a tall figure with reddish pink neck length hair tied into a loose ponytail leaving few strands in front as deep pink eyes looked at you too. "Oh my god finally!!" you cheered and sprinted towards the girl. 

'Seems like I can finally talk about fem things, hair or skin care with someone' you thought and passed by isagi who's eyes widened by your speed. "holy macaroni, hello i'm y/n , what's your name? what shampoo do you use?" you asked with stars in your eyes holding her hand. 

"um..hyoma chirgiri." the person said exactly opposite from the feminine voice as your face fell. taking note of your expression chigiri sighed. "yeah i'm a guy." as soon as he said that you fell on your knees and sobbed. 

"with whom am i gonna discuss about my hair and skin? i want someone to rant and someone who understands?" you cried crocodile tears. "ano... i can help you with that if you want." chigiri offered , hesitant. "really? man chigiri you're such a babygirl." you shook his hand vigorously. 

you heard the short male talking about not liking to be a monk and that's when ego appeared on the screen. "have you finished changing diamonds in the rough? , hello, there.." his hand made a grabbing motion instead of waving making you fight the urge to cover your chest. 

"the people you are sharing your rooms with are both your room-mate and rivals who will help your improve." ego said making everyone surprised. "your abilities will be ranked by me according to my biased decision making." he said. 

"that's what the number on your uniform represent , you can take a glace what your rank out of 300 is." he added , immediately making everyone look at their bicep where there was number on their uniform. 

you glanced at your uniform and it said 220, their rank can change based on the results of their training or matches. the top five players will get to play in a tournament that will be held six months from now, and will also be registered as forwards for the U-20 World Cup. however, anyone who loses in Blue Lock will never get to play for Japan. 

ggo then states he will be testing their ego and its time for them to play tag. He gives them a ball and 136 seconds, explaining that anyone struck by the ball is "it" and after 136, whoever is "it" will be "locked off".

"also no using your hands~" he said lastly before the monitor changed into a timer with Blue Lock player icon of Igarashi who was ranked last. "no hand feeling." he said before game.  igarashi immediately aims at Isagi, but misses his shot. 

kira finds the game ridiculous and states he joined so that he can prove Ego wrong. igarashi tries to hit few players, but fails again. you looked at the timer and smirked. 'what if i take the ball and pass it in the last 2 seconds- wait that's mean-' you thought.