sing for me, love

chapter - 24

Bachira notices how you struggle to unhook your bra

Bachira notices how you struggle to unhook your bra. You both were in the bathroom, so one really had a camera installed here. Privacy ofc. He chuckles... But the sound of it is more sinister than a innocent laughing. You glare at him. 

"Want a help?" his eyes glowed, dark. You gave him a side eye. "Go out Bachira.. I'm busy." you say as everyone in your team was given the news of going against the world 6, They had to choose potential players in your team.  

"Do you not trust me...?" he tried to get into your head. "I do." you said. He pouted. "So why can't I help?" he gave you puppy eyes. He grins and closes his eyes. "Now? Guide me." You sighed. 

You guide his hands behind your back near the hook as he easily unhooks it. "Don't look!" you say and he turned around immediately like a gentleman until you changed into a comfortable sports bra and put on a shirt.  

"Looks like you have a lot of experience" you say, wearing the blue lock hair band. "No love, never even glanced at any woman." he chuckled and looked at you in the mirror. You didn't know how you found yourself in this place. 

How did cute and innocent truth or dare game turn like this.... "Meguru..." you whispered as you were pinned on the bathroom, bench, him on top of you. "You're not gonna regret it, don't worry." he says with an intense look on his face, before his face softens and a smile crosses his lips. 

"And don't be embarrassed, okay?" he asks before getting close again to you and with a wink, he adds a little more "Just tell me if it gets too much and I'll stop right away, just ask, okay?" he reassures you, while his other hand starts to move to your waist. 

You nodded. "Okay, be brave, on three, you ready?" he asks again and again as you said yes. "one... two... three!" His eyes close and he kisses you passionately, his hands go to your hips as he keeps going. He starts to gently bite and pull the lower of your lips with his teeth. 

He wants to feel you, so he continues to tease your lips passionately. He keeps going, trying to get you to do the same as he wraps his legs and arms more around you, holding you close. His other hand caresses your waist and lower back gently as he doesn't stop kissing you, his face growing redder and redder. 

You hum and place your arms around his neck, pulling him close. Bachira giggles. He's still holding you tight and passionately kissing you. His hands start to move more. He starts to caress you. One hand keeps his grip on your waist and the other starts to move higher towards your chest. 

You can feel his breath getting heavier and heavier and, Without stopping he moves his mouth down to your neck. His tongue moves in small circles as his hand caresses your upper chest. He looks as he's in his happy place right now.