team x v/s team z

chapter 4 

what's more lucky? seeing half naked hot guys or getting another ring pop

what's more lucky? seeing half naked hot guys or getting another ring pop. definitely getting another ring pop. you were sucking on your candy seeing everyone in the gym work out. you see raichi who runs faster. he makes eye contact with you as his body becomes stiff. 

"hello." you waved making him look away with red tint, you looked at left seeing kuon jump higher. "kuon is the type of guy who washes to hands after shower.." you mumbled , bored. "l/n-chan~" a voice called out playfully. 

you turned and looked at bachira. "oh hi." you acknowledged. "i told you to call me y/n." you added. "huh but l/n sounds so fancy , like a royal name~" he whined making your freeze. you huffed , sighing. "y/n or manager is fine." 

"i'm so tired y/n-channnnnn" he dragged your name and fell on your lap tired. you cringed at his sweaty form wanting to throw him away but he looked so cute that you couldn't just say no. "here." you handed him towel and water bottle and took your clipboard. 

observing everyone , you tried to pick few points about them and make list of skills they were good at that would help the matches. "OI YOU SHORTYY I TOLD YOU STOP HOGGING HER!" raichi yelled trying to pull off bachira. 

kunigami asked if you needed any help and you declined saying you didn't have any big work and just normal notes. "chibi-chan can i have that ring pop?" gagamaru asked. "it's half eaten , unsanitary." you explained taking notes as kunigami arranged it in order . 

gagumaru "huh"ed and his shoulders slumped making you frown. you jumped on his back as he held you carefully in time. "OMG GAGAMARU YOU'RE SUCH A CUTE BIG BABY!!!" you yelled pinching his cheeks. 

"if you let me style your hair , i can give you my tomorrow's candy." you jumped down. "deal." he nodded. everyone was quite comfortable with each other at some level well except raichi, yudai and lemon were too shy to even talk to you. 

asahi approached you only once to ask you your name and compliment your piercings and just will stare at you and never speak one work. at night you were sitting in front of chigiri who was styling your hair after a lot of begging you did. 

"y/n , please stay still , you keep singing that weird song and move around a lot." he groaned. "böKù Wâ ÿARiçHiñ BįCChī ńO oSû Dà YO!~" you yelled and then soon got tired and bored without mobile phone nor games or anime and collapsed asleep on chigiri's lap when he was braiding you in half. 

"you..." he rubbing his head frustration and picked you up , bridal style and placed you on your bed , far away from the boys. you woke up with igarashi showing everyone his rank and Isagi sees he is 274