so this is love mhm ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)

chapter 14

trigger warning : body shaming, panic attacks , OOC characters

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

trigger warning : body shaming, panic attacks , OOC characters. 

After the match , Kunigami invites Kuon to celebrate with them. Raichi is against it as Kuon is still a traitor, but admits that if he didn't tackle Nagi, they would have lost and invites him to celebrate with them. 

"Ah... you're forgiving him so soon.. I would have taken that to my grave." you mumbled looking at the scene still in Isagi's arms. Kuon accepts, but in that moment Raichi punches him, stating he will hate him for the rest of his life, but now they are even. 

"Drag that hoe, Raichi. I raised you well!!" you jumped cheering him on. Isagi just smiled at you and tightened his gip around you, pulling you more closer to himself. He didn't know why, he found a strange urge to keep you with you. 

As all games in Building 5 have ended, the announcer reveals the final standing. Team V is first and all their eleven players continue. Team Z is second and their twelve players continue. From Team W, Junichi Wanima continues as Team W's top scorer with 6 goals. 

Ikki Niko continues from Team Y with 4 goals. Shoei Baro continues from Team X with 10 goals. Those 25 players advance to Building 5's second Blue Lock selection. "Woah Niko did it." you smiled. Isagi glanced at you with a furrowed brow and looked away. 

Team Z prepares to celebrate. Isagi, you and Bachira go to gather some drinks. "I'll be right back.." you mumbled holding your clipboard with team member's reports. "We'll be here!!" Bachira gave you his biggest smile. 

You were passing by hallways sucking on your ring pop when you heard few males whisper. "Hey.. isn't she the player manager.." one guy whispered. "Man she plays... they why is her body so..." another one mumbled back. You paused walking and gulped. 

"She has a cute face but bloated body / skinny body turns me off man.." another one harshly body shammed you. "Look at her arms... she had body hair too.. ew. she is just average" they whispered around themselves. 

You almost bit through your bottom lip to prevent yourself from crying out your outrage. You felt heart squeeze and like you will crying a river of tears. You quickly ran towards the nearest restroom and closed the door sitting on the side furniture. 

"Come on don't you dare cry , don't fucking cry , nothing is wrong" you were biting your nails , tried to chant for yourself but everything failed when you looked into the mirror seeing your body. Everything broke down , making you feel a self pity.