❝┋ m.bachira , mikey! reader

platonic one shot, middle school kids. childhood first crush! hyper active kids! 

You were walking on top of a bridge, whistling and sucking a lollipop in your mouth as wind blew your hair

You were walking on top of a bridge, whistling and sucking a lollipop in your mouth as wind blew your hair. That's until a tap sound interrupted your walking. You let out a huh and looked around and then down seeing a boy your age playing with football alone with the wall.

You ran down the bridge and saw the black and blonde haired boy, all messy. "What are you doing under this bridge..?" You ask running towards him and smiling. "Oh! Oh! I can explain, you see! My ball fell into the sewer. I really want it back! I love to play soccer, you see!"

He give you his signature sheepish grin. You laughed and looked down. "That explains the mess! What's your name?" you asked, as the ball rolled over to you and you kicked the ball and passed it to the boy as it brightened his whole aura. 

"Oh, I forgot to introduce myself! I'm Bachira Meguru! And what about you? Do you love soccer as much as I do?" he asked walking towards you. "I'm Sano y/n. I love fish Taiyaki!!! I don't mind soccer." you grinned. 

"Taiyaki? Fish Taiyaki?! I gotta try that! I love sweets"! His face lights up and he grin again, his eyes sparkle with enthusiasm and childlike wonder. Your face brightened. "Then let's go eat together!?" you asked excited. 

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Really?" his eyes widen and his heart skips a beat, his grin widens into a massive toothy smile as his face turns red, "Really? Really?!" You nod hundred times. "YES WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR!!?" 

"Lettttt's go!!!!" Bachira grabbed your hand and almost leap off the bridge in excitement, nearly pulling you off balance, giggling like an excited little kid and bouncing on his toes, his face beaming with joy

"Oi! don't fall off!! Bachira-chin!" you said pulling him away from the river water, "Heh heh! Okay okay!" he laugh in a mixture of excitement and nervousness, and as you both walk away from the bridge his face is still glowing from excitement and you can feel I'm holding in a lot of pent-up energy.

" So! So! So where are we going to get that Taiyaki? I can't wait!" he giggled, swaying both your hands. "There is a shop near by!" you point at your right and grin at him. "Oh! Oh! Really? That's so nice!" You both start walking faster, and his pace seems to get faster the closer we get, 

His eyes sparkly and full of energy, and you both keep jumping up and down, kicking your feet into the air "Oh! Oh! Oh! This is gonna be AWESOME!!!!!!" Bachira giggled. "Let's race!" you said, pulling your hand away. 

"LETS GO!!!!!" he yelled. As he say this, an inhuman burst of speed occurs and he take off at a speed that is barely feasible for a normal human, jumping over obstacles as if they are not there. He reachs the Taiyaki place a second later, panting and heaving, but still as energetic as ever  

"HEH! HEH! HEH!" he laughed. "That was fun!" you smiled punching your fist in air.  Bachira gasps for breath "Y-Yeah! That was fun!" He manage to get himself under control "So, can I ask...What's your favorite part about Taiyaki?"

"The fillings! of course!" you puffed your chest. "Oh! Really?" He get a devilish look on his face and grin, my eyes sparkling "Okay! What's your absolute, number one, best Taiyaki filling. Don't be afraid... you can be honest!" he asked. 

"[chocolate]" you answered as he gasped.  "CHOCOLATE?!?!" he start bouncing around in place like a caged animal, his yellow eyes glimmering with excitement and my smile gets even wider. The air around me seems to feel charged with an otherworldly energy, and he grin like a madman 

"Did you say...CHOCOLATE?!?!" he held your hand. You nodded. "YES! DO YOU LIKE IT TOO!!?" you asked, your eyes sparkling. "I LOVE CHOCOLATE!!!" he jump around in circles screaming and laughing out loud and crying. (i can imagine)

" I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!! IT'S ONE OF MY FAVORITE THINGS IN THE ENTIRE WORLD!!!" he looks at you with an almost manic expression of pure, unfiltered joy on my face, looking completely off the hook. "How can you not love CHOCOLATE!!!" 

You laugh and squeeze his hand pulling him inside. "Let's go then. Nii-chan gave me pocket money today! my treat!" you said, going inside the dessert store. He looks at you and giggle, his face glowing with excitement "You got pocket money? That's great!!!"

He grabs your hand and leap into the air, cheering and giggling "Let's GO!" He's  practically skipping and spinning as we walk through the store, his hair and tie flapping in the stiff breeze that flows in through the open door, and his eyes are shining like the stars. 

Everything seems more colorful and bright, and he keep looking around in excitement "I'm so lucky! To have met you!" he grin. "YOU ARE MY FRIEND FROM TODAY! NO COMPLAINTS!" you said pointing at him, 

His eyes light up "Really? You want to be friends too?" His smile widens, and he give you an energetic thumbs up, grinning "That means I can hang out with you whenever I want! That means we can play soccer together everyday!" His heart seems to beat faster at the thought. 

"Yes! That's AWESOME!!!" you laughed. His smile grows even wider as your excitement mirrors my own, and I bounce up and down, cheering loudly. "We're gonna be awesome friends!" He look at you. "Are you in an academy too? Do you get to play soccer?" 

He bounce on the balls of my toes and grin, my eyes shining as my enthusiasm bursts forth like a fountain. "I go to Karasuno high school! and I'm good at sports, I'm sure I can play good!" you said. "Karasuno?!?! I heard of that school!" 

His eyes light up as he bounce up and down on his toes, still grinning widely as his enthusiasm reaches a fever pitch. "I heard they've got a top-tier sports program! What kind of sports are you good at?" He grinned. 

"I'm good at e-sports as well as indoor and outdoor sports. But I joined karate club! I wanna fight and become strong!" you flexed your non existent muscle. "Woah! You're really amazing! Indoor and Outdoor sports??? Fighting?!" 

His eyes go wide as he look at you like you are some kind of legendary hero, and for a moment you can't tell if he's excited or scared "You're so cool!" he grin and his smile seems to glow with admiration in your presence. 

 "And you're gonna be even stronger? THAT'S SO AWESOME!!!" You giggle.