lure in power

chapter 17 

You enter a small area and was given a ball

You enter a small area and was given a ball. You looked at your left to see a blue lock faceless hologram man chained to neck appear with a holographic gate and goal zone. A red circle with the ball being the middle then appears and starts getting smaller. 

You figured this is penalty area situational training. You took a a shot but the Blue Lock Man saves it, which also surprises you that the hologram touched the ball. "Man.. this is amazing." you gasped. 

A timer then appears giving you 90 minutes to clear the 1st Stage by scoring 100 goals. "Oh... sweet." you smiled knowing this would be done in less than 90 minutes. You finished scoring 30 goals in 10 minutes. 

 After scoring 30 goals, level 2 starts and three hologram defenders are added. "Feels like a game." you tilted you head. For seeing how it works, you took a shot and saw how the defenders moved. This made you think the shot must me more accurate. 

After 12 minutes you score 60 goals and the simulation turns from Level 2 to Level Max. The defender holograms start moving and the ball shot at you is also spinning. You notes how Bachira gave you good passes. 

But this individual training made you realize your techniques should improve more since you won't encounter the same opponents every time you play. With this, you then manage to score 100 goals and clears the 1st Stage. 

You proceed to the 2nd Stage and enter a room with no player. There was only one man standing and it was none other than Itoshi. "Aw man not you again.." you mumbled. Rin didn't look at you and left looking at the other door like he wants to procced all stages. 

You looked at the board seeing. "Form a team or 3 or 4 and proceed." You assumed that no one will be entering right now and decided to take a nap. You leaned on the wall, sitting down and dozed off. 

When you linked open your eyes, squinting since it was too bright. You saw Bachira and Isagi standing right in front of you. You looked towards right not seeing Rin assuming he entered the tunnel and left. 

You looked around the room seeing how many players have entered including Nagi and Reo. "Yosh y/n! want to join our team." Bachira pointed at himself and Isagi as you gave him a carefree shrug rubbing your eyes. 

"Any team, I don't mind." you said. At the same time Nagi came towards you three asked if you wanted to join his team. "We are already three." Isagi stated. "Four can do." the yellow and back haired player add tilting his head. 

Mikage is surprised that Nagi wanted and waited for you. Nagi looked at you and he explains that in their game he was the most impressive and he wants to play football with you. Isagi declines stating he is teaming up with Bachira and you. Nagi then wants to join Isagi's team which makes it 4.