too strong for a girl

chapter - 18 

Both the teams agree with the match and proceed

Both the teams agree with the match and proceed. You all touched together as all your game icons appeared with fingerprint authentication making the match of four. You all go on a mini field adjusted for 4v4 and are given a Blue Lock Man as a goalkeeper. 

Your team is Team White, while Itoshi's team is Team Red. "The second selection : third stage, rivalry battle." the announcer stated. kick off! The game starts and Aryu tells Tokimitsu to cover Bachira, whoever Bachira easily passes by Tokmitsu. 

Bachira and Isagi then face Itoshi and prepare for a one-two pass, however that's a feint and Bachira passes to Nagi. Aryu immediately arrives to cover Nagi, however Nagi delicately passes towards Isagi, knowing the timing and distance is perfect for him. 

Meanwhile you just stood near your goalie observing how your team and Rin's team played. You knew Rin wasn't just playing for the win. He aimed much more than that. So you didn't assume, they would co-operate as a team fully but score goal individually still as a team. 

Isagi then goes to take a direct shot but was blocked by Kamisato when the ball bounced off and fell outside making your team groan. Itoshi sighs, noting that they are operating at such low level, he may die from boredom. Itoshi states that this is a battlefield and they are turning their back on a soldier with a gun. 

You walk away from the goal post and stand near Nagi who looked at you. The whistle blows for them to continue and Itoshi takes a direct shot from the kick off and scores. 

1 - 0

Itoshi states they are all NPCs for him and wants to finish this game quicker. Isagi states they are all putting their lives on the line and just like them Itoshi is playing football to realize his dream. Itoshi states its not about dream, but loosing to him is like dying and for him football is a fight to the death. 

"Rin." you stated making him turn half of his body towards you and look at you with a questioning gaze. "The more I looked at people, the more I hated them. Don't forget I am at this field too." you said knocking the ball sending it directly to the opposite goal. 

1- 1 

The ball perfectly passed over Rin who just stood there frozen. You learnt to control the trajectory of the ball even from the distance with speed long ago when you tried new techniques. 

"That was too glam." Ayru stated. "W-what is happening.." Aoshi muttered trembling. "Did you see the arc the ball made!?" Kamisato said excited making Rin give him a cold glare. Rin smirked, "Finally a worthy opponent." he said throwing everyone inferior looks.