❝┋ i. rin , gojo! reader

> all characters are 19 year old. <

You were whistling and walking around your area , your hands placed inside your navy blue uniform to keep it warm — searching for few curses to exorcise since you were bored as fuck and had no other work to do

On top of that , your bestie Nanamin bonked your head with his rolled up newspaper when you decided to prank him and draw dicks all over his headline newspaper. "Oi oi , nanami.. oi oi oi oi oiiii~" you hit him with his newspaper playfully but it backfired when he did the same. 

You adjusted your sunglasses and looked around. People were glancing at you with heart in their eyes. You just winked at them , making them go crazily insane squealing. You heard a rough harsh voice making you head move towards the sound. 

You looked at a male who was practicing football with himself all alone in the empty field. "Yosh!~ want the strongest , beautifulest , and kindest woman to help you~?" you walked towards the male with high pride. 

The man looked at you , his teal cold eyes glaring at your tall figure

The man looked at you , his teal cold eyes glaring at your tall figure. He just straight up ignored you as he turned around , his dark green hair moving along smoothly. "Get lost." his voice said to you making you clutch your chest and fake a cry. 

"Ouch , it stings a bit.." you mumbled when the said man looked at you and scoffed. "How lukewarm.. your heart is on left, not right." you quickly changed your hand position and gave him a charming smile. 

"Man I just wanted to help your poor soul~" you dragged your voice , singalong. His teal eyes glanced at you , while he kicked the ball from his long distance making it goal. "I don't appreciate it. Why do you want to? Just go home." he cruelly said. 

"I'm helping you because you are WEAK." you playfully showed your five fingers waving them in air. The male opposite to your had veins pop out of his hands as he fisted them. "Ora Ora now let me play soccer too, I'm so good ya' know" you pulled down your eyeglasses looking at him.