tigress

chapter - 10 

it's been 18 days and you've recovered thanks to your team who didn't let you even lift a finger and helped you recover

it's been 18 days and you've recovered thanks to your team who didn't let you even lift a finger and helped you recover. you looked at your thigh and calf muscle seeing them being more defined than before after your training here.  

you sat down at looked at your thighs which doubled in size making you gulp. you've always been insecure of you body in people's eyes making them look completely illegal. soon one insecurity doubled in multiples making you completely look down on your body. 

flashback. 

"sorry but i really can't keep you at home—" you rubbed the kitten's head as it purred , going back to drinking milk which you bought. "bear with this place , until you find an owner." you said standing up from your crouched position and walking to your school. 

as soon as you stepped into the campus you sighed , your walk being slow. "good morning." you greeted softly your classmate with threw a judging glance at you. you never got any response, only occasionally someone said "shut up" or "please, go away, I don't want to talk to you"

"alright take your seats." the teacher said as you looked down on your desk. "y/n what are you doing? sit down already." the teacher sighed which you still stood frozen. 

you desk was covered with hate comments by sharpies 'ugly , die , dumb , disgusting' the boy beside you glanced at you with a frown seeing your desk covered with glue too. you just sat down without a word and took your tissue , trying to at least wipe out the sticky glue. 

"y/n." the teacher took your attendance when you said. "present sir." he looked at you with raised brows. "your voice is too soft! have some energy in the morning will you? did you even eat?" he clicked his tongue continuing. 

first class is over, during that class people throw stuff at you, take your seat and force you to sit on the floor and call you names like loser, gay, idiot, pathetic pile of shit etc. you just watched silently and said nothing. 

few months ago, you was in a car accident that fractured your voice box. now that your voice is being recovered , doctor said you to talk softly and not strain your vocal chords. When you were a kid, you were really innocent. you had really low self esteem. 

The type of kid who would keep mum even if you keep on taunting her. People used to often pick on you. The so called friends you had used to always single you out. In middle school, guys used to push you just because you would never defend myself.