Chapter 43: Had enough.

Start from the beginning

Yoongi smiled and even though he wasn't sleepy, pulling the blanket till their necks, he himself closed his eyes.

_________

Taehyung groaned when he finally extended his limbs, it had been a few days since he got sick and he was feeling a lot better now. Infact by the way Jungkook literally treated him like a baby, he felt like it was because of that, that he got well so soon.

A sudden wet sensation made him look down at his chest and his eyes went wide when he saw Jungkook inside the blanket when kissing his stomach area.

He closed his eyes to control himself when he felt Jungkook's hand holding his dick but not moving it.

He hissed when Jungkook bit a part of his skin and sucked on it, he knew that Jungkook knew he was awake hence the bold actions.

"Koo.." He whispered softly trying to get Jungkook to come out of the blanket but Jungkook did not.

He hissed again when Jungkook's hand that was on his dick squeezed it once and now he was fully hard.

Jungkook moaned as he sucked on Taehyung's skin,
"Koo please." Taehyung again said trying to stop Jungkook.

It's not like he didn't want it, of course he did. But he knew his impulses. He won't go soft and he thinks that Jungkook won't be able to handle it.

You're gonna regret even thinking that.

So he tries to avoid it as much as he can. He grunted loudly when Jungkook's hand that was over his clothed dick, moved upwards and pushed his sweatpants lower along with his boxers, freeing his pulsating huge member.

"Shit." He cursed when Jungkook dropped a kiss right over his slit while both of Jungkook's hands were holding his dick, fingers pressing over the warm skin making him feel fuzzy.

"Oh baby." He moaned when Jungkook licked his slit while one of his hand held his balls and fondled with it.

The feeling was out of the world.

"Do you feel good hyung?" Jungkook said, his voice muffled from under the blanket while he licked over his slit and pressed his tongue's flat upper side over it making Taehyung grunt loudly.

"So good baby, you're doing so good." He replied and his eyes rolled back when Jungkook tried to push the tip of his tongue in his slit which wasn't possible of course but it felt so good Taehyung groaned and felt so light headed.

It was amazing.

Jungkook smiled hearing that and opened his mouth wide to take Taehyung's dick's head in his mouth.

"Oh fuck." As soon as Jungkook took his dick inside his mouth, Taehyung fisted the sheets tightly in his hands to not hold Jungkook's hair and already harshly thrust in his mouth.

And it was just the tip right now, how will he survive if Jungkook takes him whole.

Jungkook sucked on Taehyung's dick's head and moaned when the taste of precum hit his tongue. For Taehyung it was heaven, Jungkook's warm mouth was heaven.

Jungkook held the base of Taehyung's dick with one hand and moved lower taking him a bit more, he felt how the hot member rubbed over his tongue. It was so big, he found it hard to even lift his tongue.

But he did, he pulled back a bit again and rolled his tongue around Taehyung's dick making him moan and then groan when Jungkook started sucking like that.

Jungkook moved lower and slowly started bobbing his head. His cheeks hallowed because of how hard he was sucking.

Taehyung moaned loudly again as he felt his warm dick rubbing over Jungkook's tongue. It was too good, so good that he just wanted Jungkook to stay there all day, lips tightly wrapped around his dick sucking him dry.