Truth or dare (Smut ⚠️)

Truth or dare night. We've done this every month since we had arrived in Alexandria. It was fun but then sometimes it was really repetitive. It consisted of Me, Rick, Michonne, Aaron, Carol, Abraham, Rosita, Sacha, sometimes Carl and Judith, then lastly Daryl. Carl and Judith weren't joining us tonight so, it was more of an adult night where we could drink a bit.
"Rick! Truth or dare?" I asked.
"Dare," Rick answered nervously.
"I dare you yo eat a garlic clove," I crossed my arms.
"I'll get it!" Daryl rushed into the kitchen.
Me and Daryl are best friends. We have been since Hershels farm. Sticking together, saving each other and all that shit.
Daryl came back and parted a clove from the whole bulb. He then walked across the circle and handed it to Rick.
"This is going to taste horrible, isn't it?" Rick peeled off the skin and left it on the floor.
He put the clove in the palm of his hand and just chucked it into his mouth. He seemed fine but then his face screwed up at he chewed. Rick then leaned off the the side and spat it out while coughing.
"You! You're pure evil Y/N Grimes," Rick stared at me.
"I know!" I gave him a cheeky smile.

We played on and the time arrived for Carol to ask a question, "Y/N! Truth or dare?"
"Dare!" I answered confidently.
Carol looked down to give it a think, but then looked back up at me, "I dare you to have seven minutes of heaven in the closet with Daryl."
I didn't show it on my face but I was shocked.
"What! N-," Rick started speaking.
"Rick no," Carol stopped him, "Y/N's an adult. She can pick and choose herself."
I turned my head to look at Daryl next to me, but saw he was already stood up. His hand was held out for me and he just looked at me through his long brown hair. My hand reached off the floor taking his and I pulled myself up. As we held hands, we went to the closet in the hall. I was nervous. I liked Daryl for some time but I was just hoping, whatever happens tonight doesn't change our friendship for the worst.
When we went into the closet, Daryl just immediately leaned against the wall on the  left side. I then did the same but on the right.
"If you don't want to do anything, you don't have to," Daryl told me.
"This is the problem Daryl. I dont know if I want to or not," I shrugged my shoulders.
"Whats that supposed to mean?" He looked up.
"Well, I've liked you since the prison. I just thought if I told you or if we did something it would ruin our friendship. I dont know how relationships and all that shit works anymore. Its been that long," I explained.
"Y/N," He stood up properly and slowly approached me, "I like you to. If we work this out together. We cant mess it up."
"You mean that?" I asked.
"Yes," Daryl was now inches away from me. I was basically cornered, but not in a bad way. We both leaned forward to each other and let our lips collied. Daryl had one hand on the wall and the other on my waist, while mine resided on his shoulders.
When we pulled away for air, i asked, "How far are you willing to take this?"
"As far as you want to go," Daryl whispered in his deep voice.
I felt his hands travel down to my thighs. He wrapped my arms round his neck and he lifted me up, pinning me against the wall. We brought our lips together again and devoured each other. I found my hands in Daryls hair and I tugged on it. He moaned into my mouth as I did. I then felt his hands travel back up my body and to my shirt. He just pulled on it. I got the message. I pulled my lips away from his and pulled my shirt off.
"God you're beautiful," Daryl looked at me, taking it all in.
I pushed my hair off one of my shoulders and Daryl started kissing my neck. "Yes. Yes Daryl. Right there," I moaned quietly as he kissed me.
"Moaning for me already," Daryl pulled away, "I haven't even done anything to you yet."
"Please do something to me," I begged.
Daryl put me down gently. He then quickly pulled his shirt off and his trousers off. I then pulled my trousers down, took off my bra and took off my underwear. Daryl wrapped an arm round my waist again and I wrapped my legs round his body.
He was so fucking sexy.
"I'm gonna give you a bit of a warm up,"Daryl told me, having his face just inches away from mine.
I just nodded.
He then stuck to fingers into my entrance. I was about to moan out loud, but before I could, Daryl smashed his lips into mine, to shut me up. He kept thrusting his fingers into me, only to then add another.
I pulled away and was going to tell Daryl I was close but he stopped me and removed his fingers, "Not yet. I'm not done with you yet."
Daryl pulled down his underwear with one of his hands.
"You ready?" He asked.
"Oh lord yes," I nodded.
Daryl then thrusted up into me and covered my mouth to muffle my moans.
"Oh my god!" I moaned through Daryl's hand.
Then he started to fuck me faster and harder.
"God Y/N you feel so good," Daryl moaned.
He took his hand off of my mouth and I moaned quietly. I wrapped my arms round Daryl tighter as he continued and be soon came as I did.
"Oh that was amazing," I smiled.
"Come on. We have a minute to get dressed," Daryl put me down and kissed me.
We got dressed and left the closet.
"You guys as quiet but we could hear the walls," Rick laughed.
"Shut up," I sat back down on the floor with Daryl and he put his arms round me.