Negan's torture

Negan had gotten us all. Beaten us to a pulp and now we were stuck here. Dirty. Bruised. Blood soaked.

"Sorry about that sweetheart," Negan spoke.

I didn't know who he was talking to but then he faced me.

"Fuck you!" I spat at Negan.

His face changed from trying to be charming, to pissed, "Nobody! Nobody speaks to me like that. You dumb fuck!"

Negan walked over to me and punched me. I toppled off my knees and hit the ground.

"Don't fucking touch her!" Daryl tried to pounce at Negan but was grabbed.

"Don't worry Dixon. I'm not going to kill her. I'm just going to punish her for her words," Negan grabbed me by the hood and started dragging me against the floor.

I struggled but Negan wasn't gonna let me go. He dropped the hood and I hit the ground again. Negan kneeled and got me to sit up.

"Get off her!" Daryl cried.

"Shut up or I will kill her!" Negan pointed at Daryl with one of his hands.

Daryl had to stop trying but I heard his sobbing. I was begging Negan wouldn't count that as not shutting up. He grabbed me by the chin and pulled a knife out of his belt.

He held it up in front of me so I could see my reflection, "You see that? That's what you look like now. Just you wait until I'm done with you."

"Please no," I panicked.

"You want to die?" He asked.

"No," I cried.

"Then be quiet princess," Negan placed the knife on my cheek and slowly cut down. I was screaming from the pain which only made Negan go slower.

I was crying and bleeding. The tears falling into the cut only made it worse. The worst stinging. Negan then pushed me to the ground again and kicked me in the stomach. I felt like I was going to throw up but didn't.

"Go to your boyfriend!" Negan looked down at me.

I pulled myself up and could barely even crawl over to Daryl. He pulled me into his arms and put pressure on my cheek. There was so much blood.

"It's okay," Daryl told me.