Hurt

I started to limp back into camp after I accidentally stabbed myself with my own arrow. I was just getting food for camp and this is what happens. I saw Rick and Daryl look towards me. Daryl immediately bolted over like his life depended on it, and Rick followed.

"Did you go out by yourself?" Daryl asked.

"Mhm," I nodded still in so much pain.

"This might hurt," Daryl swept me off my feet.

"What happened Y/N?" Rick asked.

"I-I fell on one of my a- arrows w-when I was hunting. I fell down into t-the lake," I stuttered in pain.

"Oh my god Y/N," Lori looked shocked.

"Lori please get the first aid kit!" Rick panicked.

I had already lost a lot of blood. Daryl placed me on the grass and Lori brought back the first aid kit.

"This is gonna hurt like hell Y/N," My brother Rick warned me.

He quickly pulled the arrow out of me and I screamed so loud. Daryl quickly covered my mouth. Probably incase any walkers heard. He gripped onto my hand trying to comfort me. I wasn't paying attention to what Rick was doing. I was just focusing on Daryl. But then I slowly felt weaker and my eyes closed.

"She's gonna be fine Daryl," I woke up and heard Rick, "She'll wake up soon."

"I'm gonna wait till she does," Daryl told him.

"As you wish," Rick walked away.

"Daryl," I tried to speak but if came out so quiet.

I saw him quickly turn round to look at me. He then quickly climbed in the tent.

"Oh thank god your awake. How are you feeling?" He asked.

"Better. Still hurts though," I sighed.

"Do you want some pain killers," Daryl asked.

"Yes please," I nodded.

Daryl grabbed a cup of water from the side and some painkillers. I sat up as best as I could and took the pills with the water. I handed the glass back to Daryl and flopped back onto the camping bed. I felt so fucking weak.

"How long?" I asked, turning go face him.

"I'm gonna say 5 hours," Daryl estimated.

"And you've been sat out there the whole time?" I grinned, "What have you been doing?"

"Worrying about you," Daryl held my hands.

"Why do you care so much?" I smiled.

"Well, c-cause I l-love ya," Daryl looked into my eyes, "You don't have to say anything back Its j-"

I leaned forward and kissed him as best I could when I'm lying down weak and tired, "I love you to."

"Its just I had to tell you now cause I knew I would regret it if you died before I could," Daryl continued.

"I'm not gonna die. Not that easily," I took his hand, "Stay?"

"Ye! Of course," Daryl brushed the hair out my face with his free hand.

"I thought I heard voices," Rick stepped into the tent.

"Hey," I smiled.

"How are you feeling?" Rick asked sitting next to Daryl.

"Pain," I explained in one simple sentence.

"Do you want some p-" Rick started to speak.

"Daryl already gave me some," I interrupted him.