Never been kissed

I heard a knock at the door one night when I was sat alone in my apartment. When I swung the front door open I saw it was Norman.
"Hey!" He smiled. I looked down to see he had a McDonalds bag in his hand.
"Hey!" I smiled back, "What are you doing here? Did we plan a script read that I forgot about?"
Recently we had both been put in a new show together and we have been friends for a while now so we decided host our own little mini script reads.
"No," Norman shook his head, "I just thought we could maybe hand out cause we haven't in a while. And I brought food which I bet you really want."
"To be fair I do," I stepped aside, letting him in.
Norman ran over to the sofa, and after closing my door, I followed.
We both sat facing each other and he passed me my food which was my usual.
"Now! You gonna tell me about your new audition or what?" Norman asked me.
"Oh! Ye!" I nodded, "To be honest, I'm surprised I didnt text you after cause, I got the part."
"Well done," He grinned
"Thanks," I smiled, "It was great, I got to talk to a load of other actors while waiting."

After eating, we chatted for a while and then there was knock at the door.
"Who could that be?" Norman asked.
"Not sure," I shrugged.
I walked to the door and when I opened it I saw it was the man who directly delivered the scripts. He handed it to me and then just walked away.
"Thank you!" I yelled down the hall.
I closed the door and walked back over to the couch.
"What is it?" Norman asked.
"Script which means yours it probably at home right now," I sat down.
"Oh shit," He laughed.
I opened the envelope and pulled the script out. I flick through the script and found a scene I didnt think would happen to be honest.
"What? What happens?" Norman could see I stopped.
"Theres a kiss scene I have to do," I answered, "I've never kissed anyone before."
"Sorry! What!?" Norman stared at me in disbelief.
"Ye," I nodded, "I was always either rejected or asked out by total dicks I wouldn't think once about dating. And yes! That means I'm a virgin too."
"Who would your character kiss because unless they introduce someone new I'm not really sure," Norman tried to reach for the script but I pulled it away, "Tell me."
"Its with your character," I answered quickly.
I expected him to be flabbergasted, but he wasn't.
"Actually, no. I guess that makes sense," He nodded.
"Can we go back to the fact that I don't know how to kiss?" I rewinded.
"Oh! Ye! Sorry," Norman nodded, "Uh. We could practice?"
"Practice?" I questioned.
"Yeah," He nodded, "We're going to kiss eventually and I don't mind kissing earlier if its going to help you."
"So are we going to do this stood up or say down?" I asked.
"What does the script say?" He pointed at the stacks of paper in my hands.
I looked down at it and looked back up, "Stood up."
"Okay! Come on," Norman stood up.
I placed the script on the coffee table and then we both went to stand in front of the coffee table.
"Were there anymore details?" Norman asked.
"Yes," I nodded, "I think it said you kiss me first and put your hands on my waist and I put my hands on your neck after you doing that."
"So when you do that. You put your hands here," Norman took my wrists and placed my hands on his neck.
"Okay," I nodded.
I then took my hands off his neck and out my arms back by my side.
"You ready?" He asked.
"Yes," I answered.
Norman held onto my waist, pulled me towards him and kissed me. I then held his neck and kissed back.
It felt absolutely amazing.
When we pulled away I grinned.
"See. That wasnt bad," Norman assured me.
"I kinda want to do it again," I told him.
"Ye me too," He grinned.
We both leaned forward and kissed again.