Trapped with Tension (Smut ⚠️)

"Oh! Hey Daryl," I opened a door and walked in closing in behind me.
"Y/N! No," Daryl tried to stop me but it was to late.
"I was going to ask what you were doing in here but I assume you were stuck and now we are both stuck," I assumed.
"Yep!" Daryl looked up at me through his eyebrows.
"Your looking at me again," I sighed.
"Well ye. Obviously I'm looking at you cause I'm talking to you Y/N," Daryl looked at me confused.
"No! You're looking at me in a specific way like always," I explained, "Its called tension."
"So you now think we have tension?" Daryl stood up and walked over to me.
"Yes. You have wandering eyes Dixon," I smirked.
"If we had tension then why wouldn't I have taken you yet?" Daryl asked.
"Cause thats how tension works you idiot. Nothing happens until it does," I told him, "So whats stopping you?"
"Your my best friends sister," Daryl answered.
"Rick wont give a flying fuck. So whats stopping you?" I looked at his lips and then into his eyes.
Daryl grabbed my hips, pulled me towards him and kissed me deeply. It was urgent and rough like he's needed me for days, needed me for weeks, needed me for months, needed me for years.
I held onto his neck and pulled him closer to me until we physically couldn't get any closer.
Daryl started to walk forward pushing me back until my back hit a wall. Daryl's hands left my hips and went to my wrists. He pulled my hands off his neck and pinned them above my head.
"You have no idea how fucking hot that is," I breathed heavily when we pulled away.
"Oh I'm well aware," Daryl leaned down and kissed me again.
From the lips to the jaw to the neck. I was letting out moans and I could just feel Daryls smirk against my neck. He let go of my wrist and went to pulling off my top.
Then he just looked at my chest where he saw what I was swearing.
"Black lace bra?" Daryl smirked.
"You like it?" I asked.
"Fucking hell I do darlin. Thats why its staying on," Daryl then pulled down my trousers and my pants as I unbuttoned his shirt.
Daryl then laid down on the floor.
"Sit on my face," He commanded.
"Yes sir," I knelt to the ground and swung a leg over Daryl.
Then I sat in his face. Daryl started to lick my pussy and I felt his nose touching my clit. Daryl was holding onto my thighs pulling me closer.
"Fucking hell Daryl!" I moaned.
I then felt Daryls tongue go inside me and start tongue fucking me.
"Daryl! I'm going go cum," I moaned holding onto his hands.
"Go on Darlin! Come for me!" Daryl told me and then got back to licking me.
My legs started shaking and I came on Daryls face. After I came he continued to lick me, most likely to clean me up. I climbed off of Daryl and sat down next to him, then he sat up.
"So?" Daryl stared at me, "Do you want to sit on my dick or do you want me to fuck you senseless until you cant walk?"
"Number two please," I moaned.
Daryl took off his jeans and pants before crawling over to me and on top of me. He took my wrists in my hand once again, pinning them above my head.
I looked down his crotch and he was so big.
"Fucking hell," I moaned.
"You like what you see?" Daryl asked.
I just nodded.
"You ready?" Daryl got inches away from my face.
"Yes. Please Daryl I need you," I begged.
"You're so cute when you beg," Daryl kissed me and as he did, he slammed into me.
We both moaned into the kiss as Daryl started to move in and out of me. The moan I made gave Daryl the chance to shove his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues danced together as we were fucking. Daryl lead his lips back down to my neck. Then he took his hand that wasnt holding my wrists and started to rub my clit as well. Fucking hell this man knows how to pleasure a woman and I bet he loves to do it as well.
"Oh Daryl!" I moaned.
"Yes! Keep saying my name darlin. You have no idea how much it turns me on," Daryl grunted as he started to move faster.
I did as I was told and after a while we both came.
Daryl got off me and fell on the floor next to me.
"Well thats one way to pass the time," I laughed.
"Oh yes it was," Daryl kissed me on the head.