Thank you

One of the walkers pounced on me while I was hunting.

"Argh!" I screamed, "Daryl!"

"Shit!" Daryl ran over and shot the walker with his crossbow.

I pushed the walker off me and Daryl pulled me back.

"Thank you," I cried.

"It okay," Daryl wrapped his arms round me, "Maybe we should go back. We have enough food for the day."

"Okay!" I nodded. On the way back Daryl kept me close and kept an eye on me.

When we got back to camp I saw my brother look towards me.

"Y/N why is there blood on your shirt," Rick started to walk over to me.

"It was a close call," Daryl answered for me.

"Thank you Daryl," Rick hugged me and I hugged back.

As the night went on it was normal. Just around the campfire eating. I saw Daryl looking at me through his long brown hair on the other side of the campfire. After a while he saw him get up and started to wander to his tent.

"Im gonna go to bed now," I put a hand on Ricks shoulder and stood up.

"Goodnight!" He smiled.

"Goodnight!" I yelled.

I followed Daryl and called out, "Daryl wait a minute!"

"Hey! Whats up?" He asked.

"I just wanted to say thank you again," I walked closer.

"You don't have to do that Y/N," Daryl looked down at me.

"Yes I do," I leaned forward and kissed him.

I could tell he was surprised at first but then he kissed me back. He held my neck and kissed me deeper.

"You like me," Daryl smirked when we pulled away.

"Ye," I nodded. Daryl pulled me closer and kissed me again. He pulled me into the tent and we couldn't stop kissing each other. Daryl sat down and pulled me onto his lap.

"So when were you gonna tell me about your little crush," Daryl held my neck and had his face inches from mine.

"Well, I'm telling you now," I grinned.

"I guess close calls make you want to spill your guts doesn't it," Daryl kissed me again.

When we pulled away to breath Daryl laughed and said, "Ricks going to kill me."

"Mhm," I nodded and Daryl started to kiss my neck.