I thought you were dead

When I finally made it back to the main road with my brother Rick, we stayed around for at least ten minutes. Rick was considering we just leave to keep me and Carl safe. I didnt want to. We couldn't abandon everyone. We couldnt abandon Daryl. He was the person closest to me. I couldnt abandon him. I was sat on one of the cars. Waiting. Eventually I saw lights. Car lights. Then I saw Daryl on his bike. When he saw me his face lit up. I got up off the car as he got off his motorbike. Daryl ran over to me as fast as he could. He softly held onto my neck and kissed me. I was shocked at first. I didnt see it coming. I kissed him back. I just couldnt believe he actually liked me.

"I thought you were dead," Daryl grinned when we pulled away.

"So did I," I grinned.

He then looked to my brother for approval and Rick nodded.

"Will you be mine Y/N?" Daryl asked me.

"Yes," I nodded grinning so much.

We kept driving for the rest of the night. I rode with Daryl on his motorbike. I covered us from any of the walkers that dared to step near to us.

"Hey guys!" Rick yelled from the car behind us.

They stopped and we did to.

"What is it!" I yelled back.

"Theres a path down here! It could lead somewhere. A farm, a house, anything," Rick looked out the window.

"I guess thats where we are going then," Daryl turned down the path.

We kept driving for a while and saw a prison