Betrayal pt 2

"Get in the trailer Y/N," Negan pointed at the door.
I stood up and stepped in. I sat down at the table and then Negan dragged Rick in. "Get changed sweetheart," Negan told me, "Theres a change of clothes in the bathroom."

I went to the bathroom and changed back into a black dress and black heels. I was also able to brush my hair.
"Thank god. It's nice to have something clean on," I brushed hand through my hair.
I saw Negan and Rick sat across from each other. Ricks axe in Negans hand and Rick looking down.

"Y/N! Come hold his head up," Negan commanded.
I walked over, grabbed Rick by the hair and made him look up.
"Fuck you Y/N!" Rick spat at me.
I slammed Ricks head down onto the table and made him look back up at me.
"I didn't have a fucking choice. This is who I have to be to survive Rick. Surely you would understand that," I stared at him, "Now look at Negan!"
Rick did as I told him.
"Good," I walked to the front of the trailer and sat in the passenger seat reading a book.

Time flew by. I remember driving away and driving back.
Negan dragged Rick out and then helped me to exit the trailer in my high heels. I sag there and watched at Rick nearly cut off Carls arm by Negans orders. In the end he didn't have too.
Then we left. After all was done.