Pain in the ass

"Carl! What the fuck!" I ran over to him while Negan went to speak to one of the other wives, "What are you doing here?"
"I came to kill him!" Carl whispered.
"I already have to deal with keeping your uncle Daryl alive here. I cant deal with this to," I shook my head.
"What are you wearing?" He asked while looking at the dress I was dressed in.
"Don't avoid the question," I spoke firmly.
"Negan's showing me around. He thinks I'm cool," Carl answered, "Will you answer my question now?"
"I'm a wife," I answered.
"A what?" Carl looked at me confused.
"A wife. I have to have sex with Negan or I die," I explained, "And before you ask, Daryl knows and he hates it. I hate it to but we both accept it to live."
"You found one to play around with?" Negan walked over to us, "Oh! Wait! You cant do that. My mistakes. Thats your Aunt. How does it feel Y/N. To have two family members here?"
"It feels like a pain in the ass," I answered.
"No! Thats from the mind blowing sex we had last night remember," Negan inched closer to me and whispered into my ear, "You're the tough one. I like the tough ones. Don't make me want to throw you in the trash and throw Daryl and Carl in there with you."