I'm Staying!

"I'm staying!" I yelled at Gregory.
"You can't! We already have enough people here to handle," Gregory crossed his arms.
"My husband is staying here and just got back from a traumatic experience. He's not in a good mental space to be alone," I argued.
"The more people the better as well," Jesus added on.
"And the saviours?" Gregory leaned forward.
"I don't give a fuck about them. I just give a fuck about my husband," I explained.
Gregory didn't respond to that.
"And if I dont leave, what will you do? Kill me? Kick me out?" I asked, "If Daryl found out you we're trying to kill me, he would kill you. And you dont have the guts to kill me and nobody else will. You dont even have the ability."
I could see Jesus was trying to hold back a smile. Then there was a knock at the door.
"Come in!" Gregory called out.
The door opened and it was Daryl.
"Y/N? I thought I heard your strong witty voice," Daryl grinned.
"Hi," I walked over to him and hugged him tight.
"What are you doing back up here? I thought you would be on runs for Alexandria after the kingdom?" Daryl assumed.
"No. I'm staying," I smiled, "Right Gregory?"
We all looked at the man sitting at the desk and he had to accept.
"Yes," He sighed, "Y/N can stay."