Scars

One day I actually realised how many scars I had from all these years in the apocalypse. I had taken off my top to get changed and I just saw it. I had scars all over me. My neck, my back, my arm, my stomach, my shoulder, my chest. There were so many.
"Hey darlin," Daryl opened the bedroom door.
"Hey," I tried to smile.
I could see Daryl lean his crossbow against the wall in the mirror and then be looked up at me. His facial expression changed like he could tell something was wrong.
"Y/N whats wrong?" He asked me and walked over.
"I just kind of realised how many scars I actually have," I sighed.
Daryl hugged me from behind and put his chin on my shoulder.
"What about them?" Daryl held me close to him.
"I look terrible. How can you love me when I look like this?" I asked.
"Oh darlin I dont care about all your scars. I love you inside and out. Ever wonder why I kiss all over your body while we're having sex. Its because I want to make you feel comfortable and not feel like these scars are a sin. Plus they do make you look kinda sexy," Daryl explained with a little laugh at the end.
That made me laugh to.
"Come here," Daryl loosened his arms and span me round.
I wrapped my arms round him and placed my head on his chest, "I love you."
"I love you to," He hugged back