Stabbed

Y/N's POV

I was stabbed. I was investigating and someone ran past only to stab me.

"Shit!" I ran as fast as I could back to the house with a knife in my stomach.

I opened the door as I ran and fell over on the knife.

"Argh!!!" I screamed out in pain and pushed myself onto my back.

Everyone woke up. Daryl quickly ran over to me and looked at the knife.

"Do we have medical supplies?" Carl asked.

"Yes," Carol brought over her bag, "Y/N. We need you to take off your shirt."

"I don't think I can," I shook my head, "Just cut it. I have more clothes in my bag."

Daryl took the knife from my holster and cut my shirt.

"Okay. Y/N. This is really gonna hurt," Daryl gripped the knife and slowly pulled it out.

Carol then put pressure on the wound.

"Argh!" I screamed.

"Y/N you need to be quiet," My brother Rick covered my mouth.

It was so painful. I've had cuts before, but I've never been stabbed. I felt my eyes flutter and after a while my eyelids closed. I passed out.

Rick's POV

Y/N was okay. Carol got her stitched up and made sure the wound wouldn't get infected. Once everything was done Daryl took Y/N to the side. He laid her down as he sat against the wall. He then put her head on his lap. We didn't have the luxury of pillows so that was as good as it was going to get. Everyone went to sleep except me and Daryl. We stayed on watch.

"When you gonna ask her then?" I asked.

"Ask her what?" Daryl looked at me confused.

"Ask her to be your girlfriend?" I specified and looked down at Y/N. Daryl was playing with her hair and making sure she was okay.

"It's so obvious you like her," I grinned.

"What makes it obvious?" Daryl asked.

"That," I pointed at his hand, "The fact you always light up whenever she's around. You get supper worried when she's in danger or hurt. You also always have her ride with you on your motorbike."

"Okay I do," Daryl nodded, "I just worry about what may happen if we broke up. If we ever, did you can't walk away. It's an apocalypse for fuck sake."

"Y/N would never break up with you. There's nothing that could break you two up," I shook my head.

"She definitely likes you and I won't be all annoyed big brother on you two," I put a hand on Daryl shoulder.

"Thanks man," Daryl grinned.

Y/N's POV

I woke up to see Daryl looking down at me.

"Hey. You, okay?" He asked.

"I don't know," I admitted.

I realised I had my head on Daryl lap but didn't want to bring it up in case anything got awkward.

"How long have I been passed out for?" I asked.

"Maybe ten hours," Daryl put a hand on my head and stroked me with his thumb.

"Have you been awake," I asked another question.

"Ye," He nodded, "I wanted to make sure you're okay."

"Your sweet," I grinned, "Can I sit up?"

"Ye," Daryl took my hand and put his other on my back to help me up.

I then leaned on the wall next to him.

"What happened Y/N?" He asked.

"Someone stabbed me when I went outside to investigate a noise. It was so fucking stupid of me," I shook my head.

"No. It wasn't," Daryl faced me.

"Listen," I faced him, "At one-point last night I woke up slightly and I heard you and Ricks discussion."

"Oh. You heard that," Daryl looked down.

"Hey," I held his cheek, and he looked back up at me, "I like you to."

"Really?" Daryl looked into my eyes.

"Ye! I can be yours. You can be mine," I grinned.

"So, you think you could have me?" Daryl smirked.

"I mean... couldn't I?" I asked.

"Well," Daryl played with me.

"Yes, or no?" I asked.

"Fucking hell, Yes," Daryl leaned forward and kissed me.

I tried to sit up onto my legs but that caused a lot of pain in my side.

"Fuck me," I complained.

"I mean-" Daryl started to say with a snigger.

"Shut up!" I laughed, playfully hitting him and kissed him again.