What did I do to you?

A week after we captured Negan, Rick let me go talk to him. He knew I wouldn't just want to talk though. He knew I would throw a few punches. Michonne was the one that let me in and stayed on watch. Negan was sat on the floor and just looked at me with a smirk.
"Did they send you to have fun with me?" Negan asked.
"Shut the fuck up," I crossed my arms, "I came to talk dickhead!"
"About what?" He looked at me confused.
"Everything!" I yelled, "You took everything from us. I know you wont feel sympathy yet but I at least want you to know how someone here can feel. I don't even know if you will ever feel sympathy."
"Okay. Tell me princess what did I do to you?" Negan sat up.
"First! You killed Abraham. Someone strong in our community that meant so much to people. Then you killed my best friend Glenn in front of his pregnant wife! Then you took my brother Rick after two deaths and freaked him the fuck out only to return and make him think that he would have to chop of his sons arm! Don't even get me started on your wives! You took me and Daryl, my husband, to your compound! Daryl was tortured and I was forced to have sex with you just because you were horny. Is that right?" I asked.
Negan just nodded.
"Good. At least you are cooperating here. Then you took all our stuff and threatened to kill Olivia. Then you killed Spencer, killed Olivia, almost killed Rosita over a fucking bat and gun, then you turned Eugene against us. Then Sacha killed herself in the coffin. You know how I know that? She was with Abraham and a coffin does not cut off air circulation. You were then going to kill Carl. Ricks son and my nephew. I cant even go on! You know what you did and It was all so wrong!" I screamed.
I knelt down and punched Negan. He didn't do anything to defend himself.
"You know what I'm going to do to you?" I pulled out my knife.
"What?" Negan asked not intimidated at all.
"Do what you did to me," I grabbed his chin and left a cut on his cheek, "I'll send a fucking doctor to you in the morning dickhead."
I felt my eyes filling with overwhelming tears.
Michonne opened the door and I walked out. I saw Daryl waiting there leaning against the wall. I just dropped my knife on the floor and walked over to him. He pulled me into a big hug and I hid my face in his chest, crying.