Its okay. I'm here

Daryl's POV
When I woke up in the morning, Y/N wasn't in bed. I didn't think anything of it at first. She most likely went to get breakfast downstairs. Once I was able to get up and get dressed, I then went downstairs to greet my beautiful wife.
"Good morning Darlin," I walked to the kitchen.
Nobody.
Checked the sitting room.
Nobody.
Checked the whole house.
Nobody.
As soon as I realised Y/N wasn't anywhere in the house, I left to Ricks.
I urgently knocked on his door while my foot was tapping on the patio.
"Daryl? Is everything okay?" Rick opened the door.
"Have you seen Y/N?" I asked
"No," Rick shook his head, "Why?"
"She wasn't in bed when I woke up and she wasn't anywhere in the house."
"Don't worry. She cant have gone far," Rick stepped outside and locked the door.
We both walked down the streets of Alexandria for nearly an hour, but my inpatients was getting the better of me. I just wanted to know Y/N was okay and not kidnapped in the night or something like that.
"What if she was taken my someone? Wolves? Cannibals? Saviours?" I asked.
"No. That wont have happened," Rick shook his head.

Y/N's POV
I was walking down the street after getting some food from Eleanors when I saw Daryl and Rick on the other side of the road.
"Hey guys!" I crossed quickly.
"Oh thank god," Daryl mumbled.
Daryl was worrying again. I could tell by the look on his face. He's always so worried about my safety.
I put my bag on the floor and wrapped my arms round Daryl's neck, pulling him into a hug.
"Its okay. I'm here," I told him as he hugged back and nuzzled his face into my neck.