Welcome Home Noah

Start from the beginning

After which, she looked at the man she loves more than anything another time. Wrapping his arm around her after she stood up, Matt smiled as he bent down and proceeded to kiss her softly; just taking things slow with the woman he loves, Matt smirked due to the fact that this is everything he wants. He wants to be home with his family, and he wants to just hold his wife close to him. "Listen, go upstairs with Noah okay? And just go take it easy. Well, after we say hi to our family." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, before watching as he proceeded to open the door for her. After which, Gabby walked in ahead of the man she loves so that she could walk in. After which, she saw her family there in the living room; and let's just say that it most definitely was something that she loved the sound of. "Eva, turn it back to the Church Channel. We are watching Church, and that's final." Matt just shook his head when he heard Antonio say that, well aware that was going to be something he has to get used to. "Well, seems like things haven't changed much." Turning their heads when they heard Matt's voice, everybody was happy that they were finally home; and back with Noah.

"Hey, when did you guys get home with Noah?" Gabby smiled as she walked in to get close to her brother. "We just got home." Antonio agreed with his baby sister when she said that, before proceeding to walk over to her; at the same time, Matt picked up their bags again and put them over his shoulders. That's when he saw his mom there, and just smiled. "God, I have been so worried." Matt agreed with his mother when she said that, before smiling as she made her way over to them. Just looking at his mother, Matt smiled as he got ready to hug her; after all, it's still so nice to see him here. Going to wrap his arm around her when she hugged him, Matt smiled as he proceeded to kiss her forehead softly. "I'm glad to be home too." Nancy agreed with her son when he said that, before smiling as she looked up at him. "I can only imagine that's the case." Matt smiled when he heard his mom say that.

That's when Antonio walked up to him. "Listen, do you need any help?" Matt looked at the bags. "Uhm, can you maybe grab the bags and bring them upstairs with Gabby?" Matt then turned to look at his wife, smiling at the woman of his dreams. "I know we said that we already spoke to people but..." Gabby just agreed with Matt when he said that, well aware of what he plans on doing. "I understand baby." Matt then smiled. "Oh Antonio, can you make sure to take out my medicine kit? I went to the pharmacy while I was at the hospital and I need to take something out." Getting a bit worried, Gabby looked at her husband. "Pharmacy? Are you okay? Wait, does Noah need antibiotics or..." Seeing that his wife was worried, Matt made his way over to her so that he can calm her down. "Hey, hey. Take a breath and relax baby." Gabby agreed with Matt as he told her that. After which, she watched as Matt wrapped his arms around her; which then led him to kiss her forehead softly, whispering to her at the same time. "They aren't for Noah." Gabby then looked up at her husband, before realizing who they were for. "Oh." Matt agreed with his wife when she said that, smiling.

"I was due." Getting a bit concerned, Nancy Casey looked at her son; after all, she didn't understand what he was due for. "Due for what? Is everything okay Matt?" Matt just took a breath, before looking at his wife; and that's when he decided to look at his brother-in-law, just wanting his wife to be upstairs so that they aren't stressed. "Do you need anything babe? Food, anything?" Gabby smiled. "Egg sandwiches?" Matt agreed with his wife when she said that, before smiling. "Of course. Antonio?" Antonio got the hint, and just smiled at his baby sister. "Let's get you upstairs sis so that you can relax." Gabby agreed with Antonio when he said that, before proceeding to walk away so that she can go relax in bed with Noah. After all, that's where she needs to be; at the same time, Matt let out a sigh of relief and waited for Gabby to be out of earshot so that he can talk to his mother (as well as his mother-in-law. Heck, maybe he can even get some cuddle time with Matteo for a minute before he goes to make him and Gabby some breakfast.