• Part 18 - PRISTINE •

Start from the beginning

He looked at you. You nodded , and noticed the slight blue on his cheek and lower lip as he smiled. "Is he hurt?" You shook your head. "Maybe I'm just overthinking."

Taehyung: Are you ok?

Y/n : Yup , totally.

He smiled. In a few minutes walk, you reached the café. You both sat down at a table.

Taehyung: What do you want to have?

Y/n : I'll have scrambled egg. Do they serve it here?

Taehyung: They do. It is pretty good.

You looked down, and fidgeted with your fingers under the table. The waiter asked us for the order.

Taehyung: I'll have a double sandwich, strawberry milk, and scrambled egg and chocolate milk for her.

He nodded and left. You smiled from ear to ear on hearing that. He smiled even more.

Taehyung: You sure do love sweet. Just look at that smile on your face! It's so cute.

Even your cheeks were warm now. He ruffled your hair and chuckled. It has become kind of a thing between you two. You locked your gazes as the sun rays lit up your faces. The waiter arrived with your orders.

Waiter : Uh.. your order?

He sighed and placed the plates on table.

Taehyung: Oh. Thanks.

The waiter smiled and left. You both started munching on the food.

Y/n : It's good.

Taehyung: Yeh.

He exclaimed through his stuffed mouth. "He was the one who was hungry.." You proceeded eating, not bothering him as he soon finished his plate. You started sipping on your drink and made a sound of satisfaction. He smiled.

Y/n : There's...

You pointed at him, then at your upper lip.

Taehyung: W-What?

Y/n : You have a pink moustache.

He got flustered, grabbed a tissue and wiped it. He put his head down , looking at you zone out of the glass at the world outside.

Y/n : I wish we could see such a beautiful morning in the future too.

Taehyung: Yeah..

Y/n : We will have to take time out for ourselves and to sit peacefully like this to admire nature.

Taehyung: I don't want to have a future in which I don't have some leisure time to sit back and read a good book, listen to music or spend some time with the people I value.

Y/n : Hm.. Ah! Why don't we-

You finished your meal and glanced at him, he was fast asleep, like a baby bear.

Y/n : Did you not sleep well, Tae?

You got up from your chair and bent forward. You gently stroked his skin where it had turned black and blue. "It is a slight bruise" You pushed back his hair from his closed eyes as well as the temptation to kiss his cheek or his beautiful lips and put your head down too. You stared at his flawless face, and smiled. Way too much. And you fell asleep too.

Taehyung POV

I woke up, and then it dawned on me. I checked the time , I had been asleep for an hour. I looked at y/n , she was sleeping peacefully. I didn't want to wake her up. "How did the café staff not kick us out?" I ordered a waffle to prevent them from doing that. I was starving anyway. I stared at her. She looks so peaceful when she's asleep. She's even smiling. "What makes you so happy?" I wondered, then it struck me. I can complete it! I finished my meal and took out my sketch book. I stared at her, for a long time, then went into the zone where there's just me and my art.