Chapter 45

Four years later
Kennedy

A lot has happened since Alex's death. I've had four children in four years. Of course I have my first child Jay, and then I had twin girls named Emelia and Avery, then a year later I had Christian jr., then a year later I had  Ace.

I thought I was done until yesterday I took a pregnancy test and it came back positive. Christian is definitely working towards getting snipped.

Today is the third wedding anniversary of Elora and Trey. Last month we all celebrated the second wedding anniversary of Kendra and Tony.

The only one who isn't with anyone is Jennifer. She claims she wants to be the rich aunt until she's forty and then she'll get married and have one child.

Interrupting my thoughts I hear footsteps rushing to my room.

"Mommy!! Avery took my shoe and won't give it back and I tried asking nicely but she won't give it back." Emelia cries.

She's my emotional child. She reminds me of myself the most. She had dark curly hair with big brown eye. "Calm down Emmy. Take mommy's hand and let's go have a talk with sissy."

Walking in the twins room I see Christian in dad mode. I almost laugh at the stern face he's giving Avery.

"Avery, baby we talked about this. Give your sister her shoe back and then give her a kiss and tell her sorry." He speaks sternly

With pouty lips Avery does as she's told and like magic the girls run off.

"Those girls are going to be the death of me. I don't know how to tell them no and when they cry I cry." He explains

"Yea that was clear when you cried yesterday when they cried getting shots."

He walks over to me and kisses me. "We have at least ten minutes before they find us." He whispers

I laugh and back away, "yea no you're on punishment" I say as I hand him my pregnancy test

He grabs my hand, "I thought we agreed on fifty kids"

"Christian don't make me smack you!" I say with annoyance

"Smack me, make me pay!"

I shove him off of me, "that was cringy and just for that no sex for a week!"

"Oh hell no, Kennedy!!"

I ignore his tantrum. "Next time you'll pull out instead of saying one more won't hurt."

"We'll I mean you can't get pregnant now since you're already pregnant!" He justifies

"No now let's greet the guests that are coming. If you come downstairs and greet them with me then I promise you can do whatever you want to me all night." I promise

Within an instant his pout is gone and we head downstairs.

The first guest we greet is Zayden, although he's not a guest. We haven't seen him in a while due to him running the operations in California after we moved back to Miami.

"Big sis! I'm happy to see you but where are my children?" He asks

"Your children?" I retort

"Yes my babies!" Just on time Jay and his siblings come running to the door screaming "uncle Zay!"

"Oh I see now!" I whisper to Christian

"I'm their favorite Uncle, so that makes them my babies!" Zayden adds

"Actually I'm there favorite. They just haven't seen you in a while. So sit yo punk ass down." Exclaims Trey

"Don't piss me off you.."

"LANGUAGE!!!" Christian and I yell

"You wonderful other uncle." He finishes with a sly grin.

The next guest is someone we've grown quite close to in the underworld. Zade Missu, he runs the Mexican Italian cartel. He mainly exports drugs and weapons like us but he's also been a great friend.

"Zade Missu, no wife yet?" I ask

"Miss me with that Neddy. I'm only twenty six, I don't need a girl." He replies

Zade is handsome with tanned skin and wavy hair that he always keeps in a man bun. Almost every time he comes over all the maids blush at him.

He has that affect on almost everyone except me.

"Welcome man" Christian greets Zade. "Oh and this time, don't have sex with any of my maids in the pool. My kids swim in there and they were banned from it for a week because I had to make sure all of your children were out of there."

"You got it!" He winks as he walks in the house.

"Speaking of children, I'd I'm pregnant with another set of twins not only will you be banned for the standard six weeks but I'll ban you for another six weeks after." I say before patting Christian's chest and walking away

"That's a joke right?!"

"No it's not love, it's a promise"