Bonus chapter

Anonymous

"Sir Alexander was unsuccessful in killing both Christian and Kennedy." One of the men in my army inform.

For almost five years I have been searching the globe just to make sure that I have not been disappointed once again by Alexander. My instincts unfortunately have been proven right.

"So you mean to tell me, the brotherhood is still going strong?" I ask

"Y..yes sir. They have formed an unstoppable union amongst each other."

I scoff. The brotherhood.

A group of imbecile men who grew up together and formed an official union four years ago, although they have always been bonded with each other. My original plan was to stop it from forming at all, but Alex was blinded by his own weird hate and disgusting lust for his own daughter that he lacked to see the bigger picture. The better picture.

I want to create a world with no Christian, no Kennedy, no Trey, no Zade, and all the other men and women that are a part of that group.

I want all of them to weep as I murder them and their children. They ruined my life. They teamed up and killed the only woman that ever mattered to me. No one's parent is perfect and I agree that my mother had her flaws, but she was my mother.

They took her from me when I was only nine. For years my father was took weak and all he did was cry. When I was ten he took his own life and made me, his son watch.

Christian's problem is that he is blinded by his wife's vagina, so he wasn't able to realize that this war is much bigger than just him and Kennedy.

Now I'm coming after Zade. Figuratively speaking of course. They've all made their own fair share of enemies on their own. All I do is add fuel to the fire. After all I'm really enjoying my game of hide and seek.

"Sir...."

I roll my eyes and throw a dagger at him which lands in his forehead.

"I hate when my thoughts are interrupted." I scoff, "lavender!"

My maid comes in running in her heels and lingerie set. I smile because I am exactly what the brotherhood hates. I'm the biggest human trafficker in the world, and I love it.

Yea I could be like them and limit it to drugs and guns, but people are worth so much more. If I were to sell lavender for her organs I'd get one million dollars. If I sell a random virgin that's two million. The more money I get is the more powerful I become.

"Have you been checking up on Christian?" I ask

She nods, "they just welcomed a baby girl."

Vomit forms in mouth. The fact that anyone would would willingly allow Christian's dick to enter them bewilders me. I shudder in disgust.

Pushing my feelings aside I ask, "What about Zade?"

"Things are on track with him." She assures me with a knowing smirk.

"Good girl," I smile as I watch her leave.

Boy does Zade have a rude awakening coming his way. I'm ready to break all hell loose.

I laugh to myself. I'm going to have fun destroying Christian and his friends.

For now I'll enjoy this game of messing with their wives and whoever they date in the future. They deserve to suffer, and when I'm done having my fun I'll be sure to torture them in chronological order. Starting with Christian Nini, the main source of my problem.

Maybe I'll start by putting a bullet in his wife's head.

I let out a chilling laugh, I can't wait!

I sigh, but for now I have to wait until every single one of them has suffered.

*************************************************

Author's note

Hello all! I am so thankful for all of my lovely readers. I currently working on the second book in the series which will be about Zade, the character I briefly introduced in the last chapter. After his book will be Jennifer's book.

In the second book there will be a repeat of many characters as well as there will be new characters. I love you all and happy reading 😊❤️!