Chapter 31

Christian

Walking out of the office the whole house was in chaos. My guards who were normally calm in every situation looked nervous.

I could hear Elora's screams from the hospital; she has a high pain tolerance so the fact that she's screaming like she was beaten I know she's in pain.

I made my way to the hospital ward with Tony and Zay. Once I reached the room Elora was in everyone was crowing her.

I rolled my eyes, "I need everyone except Trey and Zayden out of the room. She needs space."

Kenny looked at me puzzled but didn't say anything. Silently they obeyed.

Tears began to flow down her face and for the first time ever I wanted to kill Trey for his part in her pain.

"How ya doin big sis?" Zay asked

"Zayden shut the hell up!!!! WHERE THE HELL IS THE DOCTOR???" She yelled

Before I could answer the doors opened with our two main doctors and nurses. Knowing it was time for me to get out of the room I walked up to her and kissed her on the head.

"You got this Lor, remember what mama would tell you. Be brave Lor because you're the strongest" I whispered in her ear.

A tear flowed down her cheek, "thank you Christian"

I nodded and exited the room with Zayden. Coming out of the hospital ward I wanted to do nothing more than drink some whiskey and pray that Elora would have a good birth.

Once we were back in the office Zayden interrupted the silence, "your wife is beautiful. Why didn't you introduce us?"

Pouring whiskey into a glass I ignored him until I took a sip. "Time and place Zay."

"Right... why aren't you with her right now?"

"Because I don't have to be. She's with her sisters and waiting outside of Elora's delivery room. I don't want to be over there right now." I answered

"But.."

"Can we just sit in silence please?!" I asked annoyed by his questions

Silently he nodded, poured himself some scotch and we sat in silence.

7 hours later

The doors opened and Kenny was walked in holding one of the babies. She walked over to me smiling, "this is Trey Jr."

I scrunched up my face at the name, "why?"

She shrugged, "it suits him though because he looks exactly like his daddy."

"Oh great, for that child's sake I hope he has his mom's personality" Zayden said

Ignoring him, Kenny handed me Tj. Holding him made me feel things I'd never felt before. I was never one for having kids because of the fear of being a bad father, but in this moment holding him I could honestly say although he wasn't my child there wasn't a thing I wouldn't do for him or his brother.

"How's his brother?" I asked

"Healthy but Jen wouldn't let go so you'll see him later." She answered

I glanced up at Kennedy, she was admiring Tj in my arms and for the first time ever I wanted wanted to have a family. Maybe 4 or 5 children with my beautiful wife.

I looked back at Tj who was already asleep, and my heart warmed. There was a knock on the door and Jen walked in with Kyler and gently handed him to me in my other arm.