Chapter 8

Kennedy

"I have an idea guys" Elora ecstatically said

"Of course you do, and if I'm correct it's definitely a stupid one too" Trey's voice was laced with annoyance.

"Shut up!" Elora turned to face me. "My brother will be tending to business alone at the warehouse tonight. So.... I was thinking we could go to club Angels tonight, what do ya say?"

I made a glance at Trey who wasn't even paying attention to our conversation. He seemed to be typing something of his computer with music blasting through this AirPods. I'm convinced he's going to be deaf soon.

"If I say yes I'm going to get in trouble if Christian finds out." I stated with a sigh. Despite the terms of my marriage I was taught to obey and follow.

"That's not important. So I'm gonna come back here around 10pm be ready by then." She gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and walked out the house.

I glanced at the clock and saw that it was 6pm. I practically jumped off the couch. If I was going to go to this club I needed to make sure that I looked good.

It was weird I suddenly had this boost of confidence. Maybe because I was finally going to do something I knew if I was caught I'd be in serious trouble. A rush of adrenaline went through my body. All I know is no matter what happened tonight I was gonna enjoy it.

After rummaging through my closet I finally decided on an extremely short green body on dress that left nothing for the imagination. I figured for my first time at a club I might at well go all out.

My big double D breasts were nearly dropping out of the tiny cups

My big double D breasts were nearly dropping out of the tiny cups. For the first time ever I actually felt sexy despite the cellulite on the back of my thighs.

Elora texted me notifying me that she was outside and to wear a long coat to not make my attire look suspicious. I did as told. By the time go got into her car she immediately sped down the driveway.

"You do not understand how excited I am right now. You have a gun and blade on you right?" She questioned.

"Yes, you've trained me well" I rolled my eyes. Every morning she made me recite that I always needed to have at least one gun and a blade on my every time I left the house.

"Of course I did" she said with a cocky smirk.

By the time we go to the club we could hear the booming music inside. The man at the door greeted both of us and let us inside without question. For a minute I began to regret my outfit and the fact that I left the house. A lot of the men looked at me as if I was the only steak in a famine.

As WAP played over the speakers Elora went to the dance floor and I went to the bar. I wasn't twenty one yet but the bartender didn't even ask for an ID. I decided to tread lightly with cocktail drink. One sex on the beach turned into four then four turned into seven. I don't think I was drunk yet but I began to feel good enough to dance.