Chapter 32

Kennedy

The whole house had been busy all morning trying to prepare for the mission tonight. Zayden's plan to cut off Alexander's money supply was in motion. Tonight I was supposed to seduce Zion Lewis, who the CEO of the La Musa.

La Musa was a club and hotel. According to our intel, in one night the place made up to one million dollars. Apparently celebrities love to party there then spend the night.

I decided to wear something covered up.... At first, but last night was amazing so why no try and make him jealous as he watches another man try to get with me.

Regardless after all I am a grown ass woman. It's been a while since I put on makeup and a wig, so I did just that by putting on a loose deep wig and lashes.

Honestly I hated it because it reminded me of what my father forced me to do. So I wiped off bright makeup and took off the lashes. Instead I created a natural look with light makeup and instead of putting on lashes I put of mascara.

Finally I decided on a lime green high thigh dress. It was beautiful but a bit revealing and I couldn't wait to see Christian's reaction.

 It was beautiful but a bit revealing and I couldn't wait to see Christian's reaction

The time read 11:00pm. It was go time. I descended the stairs and walked out into the L.A. heat. All of the mafia men were staring at me like they'd never seen me before.

I walked up to where Tony, Zayden and Christian were talking.

All three of the men stopped talking at once. For about a minute none of them spoke. Christian's stare was one of admiration, jealousy, love, anger, and annoyance. It was confusing.

He looked like he wanted to drag me back in the house and make me change but at the same time rip of my close off and make love to me with my legs in the air.

"Gah damn girl. If you weren't my sister I'd make you my wife." Zayden said with a sheepish grin while rubbing the back of his neck.

Christian slowly turned to him with his facial expression deadly, "what did you say?" He said through gritted teeth

Zayden immediately threw his hands up in surrender, "I meant no disrespect I swear, she's just really beautiful."

"And you think I don't know that?" Christian asked in a deadly tone.

"No, I know you know that because you're about to murder me, but I beg you if you're gonna kill me just save the face because the ladies love it."

I rolled my eyes at the foolish situation in front of me. "It's time to go so where's my ear piece?" I asked annoyed

Christian's head slowly turned in my direction.

"Are you giving me an attitude?" He asked

"Im just annoyed that you're acting like a child when we have a job to do." I said plainly