GABBY DREAM: Father's Day 2019

Start from the beginning

Gabby asked, not having to mention the real question that was on her mind; after all, the husband already knew why she was asking about their sons. Right now, he was on his way to give (and get some) attention to (and from) her this morning; and that meant that they both didn't want to be disturbed by Matteo and Noah. "Fast asleep in their cribs, which means that we have a bit of time." Gabby smiled as she heard Matt tell her that, glad that was the case. After all, she does want to tease her husband with what she's wearing for him at the moment; and she already knows that he wants to see what she's wearing for him, and what she's going to be wearing for him all day. Just making his way over to his wife, Matt smirked due to the fact that he was ready to touch her body; but first, he had to open this robe that she was wearing. Doing that shortly after walking up to his beautiful wife, Matt smirked when he saw what she was wearing for him; and let's just say that he loved it. He loved the sight of his wife wearing this lingerie for him, and he truly believed that she looked extremely sexy in it; which is definitely something that Gabby knew based on the way that Matt was looking at her.

Stepping as close to his wife as he possibly could, Matt smirked as he brought her body against his; after which, he bent down and kissed her softly. At the same time, Gabby put her hands on Matt's arms and just smiled as she took things nice and slow with the man she loves more than anything in the entire world; and she really does mean that, as Matt is the love of her life. And that's why she's doing this right now. She doesn't just want to celebrate Father's Day this weekend, she wants to also make it a weekend of romance; but this time, she was the one that planned it. And Matt was already loving it. The robe, however? Not so much. Going to grab the robe, Matt proceeded to push it off her shoulders so that he could have her entire body available for him to admire; he then went to set her robe down on the counter, smirking as he put his hands on her hips shoulder afterwards and brought her against his chest. And let's just say that both of the parents enjoyed that Matt just did this morning, as it was exactly what they both wanted to happen.

Gabby wanted to be right against her husband's toned chest, feeling him kiss her nice and slowly while they had this moment alone with each other right now. This moment that they were spending without their sons, and just spending it together. After all, it was everything that the both of them wanted. "Not too sure that this is something that's appropriate for when your family comes over." Gabby laughed as she heard Matt say that, before stepping close to him and wrapping her arms around his back; leaning up to kiss him shortly afterwards, Gabby smiled as she started to take things nice and slow with the man of her dreams. "Who said that my family was coming over for father's day?" Matt was a bit shocked when he heard Gabby say that, before moving his hand to the side of her head; after all, her family always spends holidays together. Also, her dad just came back for the first time in a year and a half; so Matt just thought that they were going to be getting together with her family at the same time, which is making him quite confused right now. "Okay, what's happening? Wait, did you get into a fight with your dad? What did he say?" Gabby shook her head and smiled.

"Hey, look at me and just take a breath baby." Matt agreed with his wife, doing just that. "Nothing is wrong in my family, I promise. In fact, I don't even want to worry about them this weekend; not when this weekend is something for you." Matt just listened to Gabby as she told him why they weren't getting together with her family, on the weekend of his first father's day. "Baby, this is the day that you have been waiting your entire life to have. I am not going to make you spend it with anybody other than me, and the boys; anyways, I would rather be here anyways because I owe you something." Matt was a bit confused when he heard Gabby say that. "You owe me something?" Gabby smirked. "I owe you for last weekend, and all you did for me; you treated me..." Putting his hand on the side of Gabby's head, Matt bent down and kissed her softly; after all, he doesn't want to think that she needs to pay him back after what he did for her last weekend. He wanted to do that, because he loves her; not because he expects anything. But if she wants to offer him sex, then he most definitely is not going to complain; because he loves her more than anything, and just wants her.

"Gabby, I love you; and that's all that matters. I wanted to go on that trip last weekend, because I wanted to spend time with the woman I love; the woman I crave more than anything. I don't need to be repaid for wanting to do something for you, something that we both needed." Gabby smiled as she heard Matt say that. "Okay." Matt agreed with Gabby when she said that, before moving to press a kiss on her forehead. "I love you." Gabby agreed with Matt as he told her that, smiling as she looked up at the man she loves more than anything in the entire world. "I love you too, and I am more than ready to be alone with you; and you're going to stay in your boxers today, okay?" Matt agreed with Gabby when she said that, before smirking as he put his hand on her neck again before kissing her softly. "And you are going to stay in this today as we cuddle up to each other in bed today with the boys." Gabby smiled as she heard Matt tell her that. "I was thinking that the boys could be next to us, as I cuddle up to you in bed." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that. "I love that idea." Gabby agreed with Matt, smiling as she looked up into his eyes. "Go upstairs, be with the boys."

Matt agreed with his wife when she said that, smiling as he proceeded to kiss her one last time before going ahead with making his way upstairs, just as his wife told him to do. That way, he could go relax with the boys this morning.

XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The breakfast that the couple just enjoyed in bed this morning was incredible, and so was the feeling that Matt was currently enjoying. And that was the feeling of his wife on his chest, just wearing some lingerie; while their sons sit down next to them on the bed using pillows that they have especially for when they want to relax just like this. 

Running his hand up and down Gabby's back, Matt smirked due to the fact that he was incredibly happy right now

Running his hand up and down Gabby's back, Matt smirked due to the fact that he was incredibly happy right now. He was happy to be holding his girl in his arms, and just making sure that they both took it easy after breakfast. After all, Gabby did still need to rest. Well, somewhat. Turning his head this morning, Matt smiled as he looked at his gorgeous wife; after which, he bent down and went to kiss her softly. Putting her hand on Matt's chest, Gabby smiled as she took things nice and slow with him on his first father's day. "How are you liking your first father's day weekend so far?" Matt smirked when he heard Gabby ask him that, before running his hand up and down her back. "I'm loving it, because I have you guys all around me; this is all I need to make it a perfect day." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, before feeling his lips on her head.

Rolling over shortly afterwards, Gabby smiled as she bent down and left a kiss on his chest as she cuddled up to him. "Want to just stay like this today?" Matt smirked as he heard Gabby ask him that, most definitely wanting to do just this for the rest of the weekend. "I think that this would be the perfect weekend. Just me, you and the boys in bed as we hold each other close as a family." Gabby agreed with Matt as he told her that, smiling as she just relaxed in his arms this morning; truly happy that this was what they planned on doing today, as well as tomorrow with their sons.